Unit Combat agro Range

Razed

Reaction score
I have met the same problem, I have checked Gameplay Constants, changed some of the Range values, but nothing made it change. I need help as well (or shall I create a new thread?) :eek:

Reflexar

Reaction score
You don't have to create a new thread.
We can wait for someone to answer here :p

I've also tried to change those values

I

ishidaxxx

Is aggro when an enemy unit within a certain range comes, it will chase?
If so, I think you can try changing the Unit's Combat - Acquisition Range

Reflexar

Reaction score
I already knew about the Combat - Acquisition Range, and it is not that. that's the agro range when a unit comes too close.

I meant the range of which it agros when there's combat nearby.

Here's an example:

I attack a unit, 1000 range away there's a unit controlled by the owner of the unit I attacked. Then that unit far away somehow senses the combat and agro me, even how low the Acquisition Range is. I've tried many diffrent things and i can't get my thump on how to change that value ! Please help

P

PirosThe4th

Try using triggers?

An unit attack, pick every unit within 1000 AOE of the attacked one and order them to attack the attacking one.

Sorry if this is too complicated :p

Reflexar

Reaction score
Try using triggers?

An unit attack, pick every unit within 1000 AOE of the attacked one and order them to attack the attacking one.

Sorry if this is too complicated

that's not what i'm looking for, i wanted to decrease that value so that i do not agro like a whole island when i attack one unit

W

winterglaive

sorry for the lack of knowledge but what is agro?
"Aggro" is when a hostile unit automatically detects a player-controlled unit and goes to attack it (and vice-versa).

I am also wondering how to do this. I figured setting Acquisition Range to 0 would fix it, but it didn't do a thing. How can a computer-controlled unit aggro a player-controlled unit when their acquisition range is 0? Unless I'm not understanding the definition of the value.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.