Unit disappeared from the list

ablationer

Reaction score
Somehow, I have a custom unit that disappeared from the list, not sure what happened, but I could edit it and all, but then one day when trying to find it back to edit it again, it was gone from the list, I browsed trough the list and I couldn't find it, so I did a search and all that, but no result, strange... anybody knows how to find it?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is the same map? You saved after you created this unit? Also, what is "the list"?

ablationer

Reaction score
Yes, it is in the map and all, I can use it, but somehow it disappeared from the list, the object editor list of units

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Why not create it again? You probably deleted it, forgot to save it after creating it or you imported object data.

ablationer

Reaction score
No, it's still there, that's what I'm saying, the unit is basically all there in the game, there is no problem using it, I can spawn it, I can do everything normally, but it doesn't appear in the object editor unit list of the editor, it used to, but suddenly it stopped being there, I don't know why, or how to find it

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Use the find function? Select the main folder (at the very top of the list) and press ctrl-F
then enter the name or part of the name of your unit.

ablationer

Reaction score
I know that, I already did, that's what I'm trying to say, I did search, and it's completly gone from the object editor unit list, but it's still in the game, fully operational, somehow, it's really weird

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Maybe you had two conflicting units with the same Unit ID or something, that usually bugs one of the two.

ablationer

Reaction score
Well I dunno, I don't think so but maybe, but the unit works alright really, it just disapeard from the object editor unit list, how do i bring it back?

ablationer

Reaction score
Oh, I found out why, apparently in the editor heroes aren't listed by their unit name, but by their first hero name, like a hero unit called "warrior" will be known in the editor by his first name in the proper names list

Well, thanks everyone for trying to help at least

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.