unit related help

SouL-Laka

Reaction score
ok im making a unit 100% transparent so i can replace it with a dummy for about 7 seonds then i make the unit 0% transparent and the dummy go away
when i make the like good unit go 100% transparent its picture in the box thingy goes away idk what its called but that like shot of their face
anyways i was wondering if theirs a way to make it like be something, in my case the dummies portrait thing
ya?
no?

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
What?^^
When do you do this? in a letterbox mode? And you select the unit? what?

>im making a unit 100% transparent so i can replace it with a dummy for about 7 seonds then i make the unit 0% transparent and the dummy go away
Why? What?
Why transparent, why not Hide? Show us the triggers, if you got any :)
And having the portraint not to fade, simply select another unit via a trigger (created it via a trigger, select it via trigger for 7 sec)

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
What?^^
When do you do this? in a letterbox mode? And you select the unit? what?
I would guess he is using this spell
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=572701&postcount=6
and when he does the (I don't know what you would call it) picture on the left side of the spells becomes almost completly black.

As for an answer to your question SouL-Laka, I just know of one solution and that is to change the unit's size insted of colour. that would result in yet another problem when people would find it difficult to target your unit. And personly i would prefer the problem to only affect the visual aspect insted of the actual game.

SouL-Laka

Reaction score
o true =/
so i guess theres nothing i can do rly that would be like not have another backfire? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.