Unit timed life

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
How would I go to make the equivalent of warcraft 3's timed life? Also my unit is invulnerable, if that makes any difference.

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
Make a custom function using a local unit variable. Yet this won't display it's timed bar, but I don't see a different solution atm, as I haven't found the equivalent of wc3's expiration timer.

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
Actually it appears that there is a prebuild Timed Life [buff]behavior triggering a damage effect with the Kill Unit flag set to true.Only thing is that the duration of the buff is 0 so that means infinitely long and the action Set duration of behavior for unit only takes integers, so it doesnt work for small values (yes I know I can just duplicate the buff and modify it's dfuration, just pointing out what I found out :thup:)

Arkless

Reaction score
Actually it appears that there is a prebuild Timed Life [buff]behavior triggering a damage effect with the Kill Unit flag set to true.Only thing is that the duration of the buff is 0 so that means infinitely long and the action Set duration of behavior for unit only takes integers, so it doesnt work for small values (yes I know I can just duplicate the buff and modify it's dfuration, just pointing out what I found out :thup:)

Use the galaxy version of the "set duration" aktion, originally it takes a real but the gui just fucks stuff up...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.