Unit uses spell on helicopter, he enters helicopter, all at thread.

RodyisGod

Reaction score
Ok, so i still can't get it working..

What it supposed to do:
A Unit owned by player Red, Uses the spell 'Enter Helicopter' on a Helicopter.
He automaticly changes owner and enters the helicopter.
The Helicopter goes higher in the air, and then moves to a other Region.
then the helicopter goes down [land], and the unit will be ordered to be unloaded, and the owner is changed to red again.

Heres what i have:
Trigger:
  • Storymode
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to |cffff7f50Enter|r |cff008000FFWD|r |cffff7f50Helicopter|r?
      • (Target unit of ability being cast) Equal to '|cff008000FFWD|r'|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 <gen>
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Casting unit) to Player 11 (Dark Green) and Retain color
      • Unit - Order '|cff008000FFWD|r'|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 <gen> to Load (Casting unit)
      • Trigger - Turn on Fly Higher Story <gen>
      • Unit - Order '|cff008000FFWD|r'|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 <gen> to Move To (Center of Story helicopter to Missions <gen>)
      • Trigger - Turn on Fly Lower Story <gen>
      • Unit - Order '|cff008000FFWD|r'|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 <gen> to Unload (Casting unit)
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Casting unit) to Player 1 (Red) and Retain color

And this is the, Fly Higher Trigger, with Init Off.
And as u see in the trigger above, its going to run this.
I have the same for Fly Lower, but it makes it go lower.

Trigger:
  • Fly Higher Story
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change '|cff008000FFWD|r'|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 <gen> flying height to (Current flying height of '|cff008000FFWD|r'|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 <gen>) at ((Current flying height of '|cff008000FFWD|r'|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 <gen>) + 5.00)
      • Wait 4.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off Fly Higher Story <gen>

READ:

Were the problem starts is:

If he uses the spell on the helicopter, it doesnt even target it, like it can't.
I said able to target : anything. enemies,decorative, i checked all.
The spell is based of load.

Please help me +rep

Silver

Reaction score
This is the third thread you made about the same question :S

You don't need to make it able to target all, and btw the Fly Higher Story trigger's wait 4 seconds won't work. You should cut that and the Trigger - Turn off Fly Higher Story <gen> and paste it behind Trigger - Turn on Fly Lower Higher Story
You should then give it a few seconds to fly to the region, otherwise it will immediately fly lower again while moving. I doubt that's what you're after.

RodyisGod

Reaction score
This is the third thread you made about the same question :S

You don't need to make it able to target all, and btw the Fly Higher Story trigger's wait 4 seconds won't work. You should cut that and the Trigger - Turn off Fly Higher Story <gen> and paste it behind Trigger - Turn on Fly Lower Higher Story
You should then give it a few seconds to fly to the region, otherwise it will immediately fly lower again while moving. I doubt that's what you're after.

Soo i do have to make, a wait at the moving to region part?

But the problem is:
it wont even enter the helicopter, it isnt even able to target it, it doesnt click.
:D

Silver

Reaction score
So change the target allowed to what the original ability has, but just add friend and enemy.
Although, if the helicopter has locust, then you can't target it. Remove locust.

RodyisGod

Reaction score
So change the target allowed to what the original ability has, but just add friend and enemy.
Although, if the helicopter has locust, then you can't target it. Remove locust.

Why would it have locust :D
Anyways no it doesnt.

What u mean with friend and enemy?, its a friendly helicopter ofcourse ;d

Anyways what u mean with so change the target allowed... ..

And does the helicopter need any spells?
I gave him My Cargo hold, and unload

Silver

Reaction score
Change targets allowed to Air, Ground , and see if it's targetable, although how exactly is it not targetable? Can you click on the helicopter to see its stats?

RodyisGod

Reaction score
Change targets allowed to Air, Ground , and see if it's targetable, although how exactly is it not targetable? Can you click on the helicopter to see its stats?

yes i can but, if u click the spell, the blue target thing u get then.
If i clcik on the helicopter the blue target thing wont go away, as normally it will use it on the helicopter, but if it doesnt work it just doesnt work.

I replaced, Turn trigger on, by Run Trigger, isnt that better?
Trigger:
  • Storymode
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to |cffff7f50Enter|r |cff008000FFWD|r |cffff7f50Helicopter|r?
      • (Target unit of ability being cast) Equal to &#039;|cff008000FFWD|r&#039;|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 &lt;gen&gt;
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Casting unit) to Player 11 (Dark Green) and Retain color
      • Unit - Order &#039;|cff008000FFWD|r&#039;|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 &lt;gen&gt; to Load (Casting unit)
      • Trigger - Run Fly Higher Story &lt;gen&gt; (checking conditions)
      • Wait 4.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order &#039;|cff008000FFWD|r&#039;|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 &lt;gen&gt; to Move To (Center of Story helicopter to Missions &lt;gen&gt;)
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Run Fly Lower Story &lt;gen&gt; (checking conditions)
      • Unit - Order &#039;|cff008000FFWD|r&#039;|cffff0000 |rHelicopter (Story) 0002 &lt;gen&gt; to Unload (Casting unit)
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Casting unit) to Player 1 (Red) and Retain color

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.