Unit Variable Problems

nickdean16

Cool Member
Reaction score
So, I am stuck at what seems to be the simplest trigger ever and it seems to be impossible :banghead:

What I want is when a boss unit goes below 50 mana he is stunned, but the catch is that I want my map to be able to run multiple times through, meaning multiple boss fights. My plan was that whenever this boss was spawned, I would assign it to a unit variable, then make the trigger be
Events
When BossUnitVariable goes below 50 mana
Actions
BossUnitVariable is stunned for 10 seconds
Wait 10 seconds
Set BossUnitVariable's mana to 100%.

But I can't find out how to make the BossUnitVariable show up for the event for the death of me and its making me go insane... Any help?

Shura

Reaction score
In whatever trigger would respawn the boss, set the variable to the boss after it's respawned.

nickdean16

Cool Member
Reaction score
Thats not the problem. The problem is that I can't select the variable when I am looking for something to fill in the (Blank's) mana becomes less than (50). I can't fill in that blank, my variable isn't showing up.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
That is a specific-unit-only event, meaning you can only assign specific units to it, not variables or any other sort of general set; it associates itself with units themselves, not unit variables.

There are two ways to use it:
1-Assign it to a preplaced unit
2-Use it to assign a new unit to a trigger upon creation via the "Trigger - Add New Event" action

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.