Other Untitled New Project – Looking for Interested

SnowCrow

Reaction score
Do you guys need custom music? I could sign in as a freelancer music composer for you. :)

Sharp

Reaction score
Do you guys need custom music? I could sign in as a freelancer music composer for you. :)

Awesome to have custom music. You are in.

Chaos_Knight > Sure you can help man, but there are things you can't just go and say.

13lade619 > Thanks.

I was kinda busy this week, but now i got some free time.

Sharp

Reaction score
Ok. Now the project need a map layout, because I still don't have a clue how this game should be exactly, I've just got a weak idea of it.

What I mean is, how the terrain should be, so it can handle the first pre-requisites(teamwork, pvp,etc)?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
You should probably just make an Arena, where you are supposed to defeat your enemies.

Focus on making damn cool and weird Heroes. It doesnt have to be ultimately complex new idea or anything like that, if its just really well made.

Alternatively I can tell you bout this one map idea I had the other day when I was digging this damn big hole with a shovel. ( Dont ask why )

What does Underground Kobolt Arena -map sound to you?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No offense to the current coders, but they're fairly inexperianced from what I've seen. If you need help with any coding, just let me know. And by the way, vJASS is not everything, normal JASS works just as good.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
It indeed does. Its just a pain in the ass to code, and a pain in the ass to work a map with it...

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not really, I think the reason it is hard to code in Vanilla JASS is because of a lack of resources for it. With GDD, GUI-AIDS, and GTS, three of the main types of systems in mapping, you don't really need to do much. I just wish someone made a Vanilla Table.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Ok. Now the project need a map layout, because I still don't have a clue how this game should be exactly, I've just got a weak idea of it.

What I mean is, how the terrain should be, so it can handle the first pre-requisites(teamwork, pvp,etc)?
umm.. yeah, no offense (and its ok if you decline...)

but you can join me in my current project Legends
which is /would be/ probably what type of game you're looking for.
it already has a nice map layout for everything (systems, heroes, terrain, ideas)

i'm looking for more hands on it., I already had iPeez work on the terrain.
i could really use someone for ideas and additional graphics material.

Sharp

Reaction score
You should probably just make an Arena, where you are supposed to defeat your enemies.

Focus on making damn cool and weird Heroes. It doesnt have to be ultimately complex new idea or anything like that, if its just really well made.

Alternatively I can tell you bout this one map idea I had the other day when I was digging this damn big hole with a shovel. ( Dont ask why )

What does Underground Kobolt Arena -map sound to you?

An underground arena, where heroes are kobolts ':D

No offense to the current coders, but they're fairly inexperianced from what I've seen. If you need help with any coding, just let me know. And by the way, vJASS is not everything, normal JASS works just as good.

Okay

umm.. yeah, no offense (and its ok if you decline...)

but you can join me in my current project Legends
which is /would be/ probably what type of game you're looking for.
it already has a nice map layout for everything (systems, heroes, terrain, ideas)

i'm looking for more hands on it., I already had iPeez work on the terrain.
i could really use someone for ideas and additional graphics material.

I liked your project a lot. I'm looking further into it again. I'm going to give a final answer in like, 20 minutes.
EDIT.: I think i will sticky with my idea, got a more "robust" idea in what this is going to be.

I'm starting a new thread with the current stuff i have;

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.