Upgrades Help

Heyaheya321

Reaction score
I am currently making a map and i need to fit a whole bunch of commands and upgrades into 1 Building. How do i make the option that when u click on it, it goes to a different place, kind of like a double shop. and how to i put the commands into it

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
You could give the building an ability that, when activated, will replace that building with a different one with more options.

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
You could give the building a spellbook with Charge Gold and Lumber abilities that use triggers to create units. I don't know how to give a building something like a second menu.

Z

Zell

You could add a slam spell that looks like a "Next Page" button that just removes the first "page" of upgrades and adds the next "page". Come to think of it, I'm not sure you can remove / add upgrades like you do abilities... You could have the "Next Page" button cause the building to be replaced by a clone of it with the different upgrades?

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
That's basically what I suggested as far as replacing the building.... What if you added/removed Charge Gold and Lumber abilities that would do research when you purchase them? Then you could you the Slam idea.

Heyaheya321

Reaction score
Different Plan

Instead i just made a whole new building to hold all the buffs, so im trying to make it so when the Building is upgraded the Buffs for the specific upgrade are added. SO how do i make it so when it upgrades it adds to a certain type of unit, because i got alot of players with the Blacksmith and i need to make it so the player upgrading only gets the upgrades.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.