User CP

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Can't wait for that... I'm gonna try extra hard to help so I get rep and then I can delete my posts and make a cool description... I'm gonna mess myself with anticipation!

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
I always knew I was in a league of my own... although I assumed that it was a bad thing, like I was some sort of monster...

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
No, 25 is 33 1/3% of 75. That makes you 1/3 the way there. (Integers only standing)

When you gain rep what are the increments?

zyzfcs

Reaction score
FireWarrior said:
No, 25 is 33 1/3% of 75. That makes you 1/3 the way there. (Integers only standing)

i've 30pts

Sargon

Reaction score
FireWarrior said:

Actually, since he has 30, he's 40% of the way there.

When someone gives you rep, the amount you get depends on the amount of rep the giver has. So if I gave you rep, you'd get (or lose) more than if zyzfcs gave you rep.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Which makes the whole Rep system kinda flawed
the new members need the help the most - but can't give rep for the help they get
the medium members, can give limited rep, and can only help the new members - needing complicated things that can rarely be helped by someone in the same position
the mods and guys with 700+ posts don't often need help - help out well, but can't give themselves rep, so they climb up slowly
sure it works, but its not efficient
and its not like the helper can change the whole system
Moral of the story, Only way your gonna get decent rep is from experienced people with compassion - you help a noob, someone sees it, I pray to god they give you rep
Good luck!
:cool:

Sargon

Reaction score
FireWarrior said:
It says you have 25. The little green box thingy.

It only displays certain checkpoints. It actually says that he has 25+ points. It'll say that until he gets to 50 (or drops below 25).

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Ohhh, then I wonder what my rep is. I can't find it honestly... In my profile? Also what are the increments at which rep is added? 5, 10?...

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Click on the User Cp button. It will show it there.

Sargon

Reaction score
FireWarrior said:
Ohhh, then I wonder what my rep is. I can't find it honestly... In my profile? Also what are the increments at which rep is added? 5, 10?...

Sargon said:
When someone gives you rep, the amount you get depends on the amount of rep the giver has. So if I gave you rep, you'd get (or lose) more than if zyzfcs gave you rep.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Oh I see, it varies. It must be some advanced equation... you guys rock for making all of this!

Thanks PB and J, I never realized what that button did.

Sargon

Reaction score
FireWarrior said:
Oh I see, it varies. It must be some advanced equation... you guys rock for making all of this!

Making what? It's standard vBulletin software.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Well someone did make it somewhere down the line. Just not someone at TH.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.