RPG Video Game Brawl Adventure RPG!

What do you guys think of the map so far?

• 10 - ITS LOOKS SO EPIC! MUST PLAY IT! ^_^

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 9 - IT LOOKS EXCELLENT SO FAR! FINISH IT! >_<

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 - Its really nice! Nice job! =D

• 7 - Your doing a good job so far, keep working on it! XD

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 6 - Its look alright and polished I guess? >_>

• 5 - Looks okay I suppose. o.o

• 4 - Meh, its not bad. ._.

• 3 - Looks like it will be a strange map. Sorry. =\

• 2 - Uhhh ... Seems stupid. =I

• 1 - No. Don't even finish it ... -.-

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EmBeR_NaGa

Reaction score
priv_screen_145.jpg

Video Game Brawl Adventure RPG (Bideo Gemu no Kouron no Bouken O-Arupiji) is an 10 player Run-through RPG created by EmBeR_NaGa, where you can pick from over 40 characters from many different video games, to defeat the forces of evil and restore peace to the land of Video Games.

Features
  • Over 40 characters.
  • Run-through RPG.
  • Preferably 4-8 Hours of gameplay in the Final Ver.
  • 10 Realms (Areas) in all.
  • 480x480 Map Size.
  • Hundreds of different items.
  • Huge amounts of Quests to be found.
  • Unique abilities.
  • Final Attacks. (Which are similar to Smashballs or Final Smashes in Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
  • Great terrain.
  • Difficult bosses.
  • Interesting Storyline.
  • Strategic Thinking.
  • Lots of Mini-games.
  • Some nostalgia if you played the game(s) before.
  • Many puzzles.
  • Variety of Music played through "each" level.

Systems:
Final Attacks:
The Final Attack: Every 60-120 seconds, an enemy called, "Attackball" which is the equivalent to a Smashball in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, appears randomly close next to an allied hero. If they are killed, the Killer will gain the ability to use an ultimate move that deals massive damage.

On The Edge Attacks:
At 25% or less life, the hero is able to gain a new move in which they are able to increase damage, transform, hp, use a damaging move, etc. as a last resort and critical state.

Companion system:
Certain characters have one or more "companions" that will accompany a Character in which they can help in supporting the Team or do combos!

Timing system:
Over 75% of the heroes in the game have some sort of timing system in which requires the perfect execution and timing of the ESC button to start or continue a combo/ability.

Updates:
Marth
Marth.jpg

Marth is the protagonist behind the very first Fire Emblems created by Intelligent Systems or rather Nintendo, in this case. Marth is a 16 year old Prince who was forced to flee his homeland Kingdom of Altea, which was to face an inevitable doom, in order to gain revenge from his attackers, he started a rebellion to reclaim the lost lands of his homeland. He now stands here to watch and protect us to this day.
Abilities:
- Shield Breaker
- Dancing Blade
- Dolphin Slash
- Critical Slam
- Shining Hit
Final Attack: - Critical Hit Combo
On The Edge Attack: - Sword Breaker

Vivi Orniteri
Vivi-2.jpg

Vivi is a character from Final Fantasy 9 whose a 9-year old black mage prototype who supported Zidane and etc. in their quest. Trying to find out about the truth of his origins. Coming back once more, using Black Magic as his main weapon of destruction, he is determined to beat all that is evil.
Abilities:
- Firaga 2
- Black Magic Combinations
- Death Bio
- Thundaga
- Comet
Final Attack: - TBA
On The Edge Attack: - Flare

Mario
Mario-2.jpg

Mario is from the very famous Super Mario Bros born on the first days of the NES, and from that popularity alone, he rised to the top. Becoming one of Video Game's most noticeable characters in history. Citing from various sequels like SMB3, Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy, he has become a character, that would never be forgotten ...
Abilities:
- Fireball
- Coin Punch
- Hero Glove
- Mario Tornado
- Mario Finale
Final Attack:- TBA
On The Edge Attack:- Greater Fireball

Short preview of the Story:

In a world where Video Game characters has cast peace in their land, the forces of darkness have come again ...

T****, suffering an unforgivable loss, sealed away by the Heroes of Video Games, and feeling total hatred towards the Heroes, he has called upon the Enemies of Video Games to gather together, in an alliance against the Heroes. Destroying all that is serene and peaceful into a world of destruction and despair.

There is a myth, foretold in ancient times, believed to have been stronger than anything thought imaginable, however alongside that distant myth, lies a tale foretelling the day of their reign will come one day.

"There lies, upon that long, unforgiving road, one day, the world will end. We call this "The New World Armageddon."

Videos and more Screenshots coming soon.

Progress:
1.3% (When it comes to me, 1.3% out of a 100% is alot of stuff!) At least from this thread it was. It's actually 3.0% now.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Looks like a very very big map. Especially imports, scripts, objects placed, etc.

480x480 IS FUCKING HUGE.

No there is no meaning behind the random bold letters

Anyways, I'm creating a boss map which is sort of like SSBB, 'cept it's only Bosses from places. I've included a little bit of that Metroid Boss Dragon {Riley?, Ryad? IDK}

EmBeR_NaGa

Reaction score
Looks like a very very big map. Especially imports, scripts, objects placed, etc.

480x480 IS FUCKING HUGE.

No there is no meaning behind the random bold letters

Anyways, I'm creating a boss map which is sort of like SSBB, 'cept it's only Bosses from places. I've included a little bit of that Metroid Boss Dragon {Riley?, Ryad? IDK}

Yes, 480x480 is a large mapsize, if I could, I would've asked for a 512x512 mapsize if it were possible, can't have everything :D.

Of course, all that 480x480 is going towards level design/puzzles/optional quests.

Also, you have an interesting map in the making, can't wait to see what you have, if you'll share though, his name's Ridley btw. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.