Walk fast

Sonic

Reaction score
i have 2 questions: 1. for example mamonth have 2 walk animations normal and fast, so how to make him to use normal animation when patroling and fast when running to a target to attack. 2. why playing or queuing the fast walk or walk animation doesnt work in trigger with event every x seconds

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
I don't think you can. I think a unit's animation (other then single animation things) are done on the unit itself and I don't believe it can be modified outside of it.
Feel free to experiment though. Nice test for that is to use the Castle, Townhall, Keep, etc, since that's one model.

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I've never seen that animation except maybe a game a long time ago..
You might need to mess with required animation names.
But by all means, test a few things. I don't play with animation often.

Sonic

Reaction score
Another ideas? Ok now I want just to make a unit play a walk animation when moving him every 0.03 sec

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
did this work? suddenly im interested in possibly doing something like this in my map (creating patrolling units in dungeons etc.)

Sonic

Reaction score
Yes it works, thanks + rep you answered my 1 qusetion, but the second still unsolved

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
in Object Editor, there are:

Art - Animation - Run Speed
Art - Animation - Walk Speed

when a unit has movement speed above Art - Animation - Run Speed, it will Walk Fast
and below that, it will Walk

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Somehow the base action for Play Animation doesn't work for Walk animations. You need the JASS function that plays animations by index, though what its exact name is.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.