War of Cresent Age-Project need experts

D

darkravenx

Hey to who ever is reading this furom!

I need a team to help start a project,i cant master everything in the world editor so i need a team to help me create a new map!This map is base on the ps2 game Romance of the 3 kingdom,if anyone of you played this game,i'm sure you guys will like it to have it in warcraft version...
I have made my terrain,but i need someone that is good in making attachment,ablilities,triggers,multiboard,quest and cinematic...
For more info please contact me by posting a replay!

I will brief out the game now,but when you are all really interested,i will send you guys the terrain map and the briefing about what this map needs,thank you all sincerly for supporting this project!

introduction-They're 25 castle(a.k.a kingdoms),10 lords(each possess a few amount of castle),officers in the commanding of the lords,lord and officers are A.I.The fun part is players can serve any lord they desire,of even conquer a castle and start a new kingdom himself,wage war in the lands.The only way to win is by conquering all 25 castle!Players can hire other officers or be hired by lords.This game requires save/load option which i need a specialty to help me with.

Start of the game-players start randomly in any 25 castle,they can load or play a new character.Later on,players can explore the map or request hired by lords or they can do some quest so that certain lords will offer them a position in they army.

Mid game- This is where war start to happen,they are 16 battlefields(10 battlefields(which happen at certain places in the terrain)and 6 battlefields that will happen out side the castle wall(like a warcraft game lord of the ring battle of helms deep)). Players onli possesses soldier at certain rank in the game,example: rank Infantry Leader= 4 soldiers.Soldiers are A.I,players onli give commands,but the attacks and others are A.I.If the both opposition lords have an large army(means sending more than 10 units into battle) the battle will be send to a battlefield for more easier battle,if the army is small the battle will take place on the main map itself.

Winnig the battle in the battlefields- when the Commander of the army(The officer that was suppose to lead the army) orders retreat,they will leave the battlefields and give the winning army victorious.But during the battle in the battlefields,an officer(not the commander of the army) orders retreat ONLY the officers soldier will leave the battlefields,the others stay in the battlefields.Confuse?

Anyway they're still much I havent say about the game,but its the main point of the game i've said above...Hope you guys like my plan!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.