War3.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

n00binat0r

help war3.exe

i have the same problem i need to install war3.exe! i dont what to do ! i tried reunstall a few time still no work please help

P

pzc

Dude read the whole thing.

If you'd be bothered to read the whole thread, Sephiroth is a god for showing us the way, it works and that is all there is to say.

Go download the patch and install it, et voila!

Blizzards really screwed a lot of people with this new patch update.

I

Ic.

Sephiroth Omg Love U

u know. i suck at computer stuff, but this wasnt even hard... god u guys shouldve seen my cry of happiness when it entered WC3 :D
God.. didnt think it would work since i always screw somthing up while installing wierd stuff...
BUT TY MAN :D

O

oneya89

thx in a million!!!

thank god there r geniouses like u for gaming or so... using C++ is a good idea, never would of thought it...
thank you, so much!!!
cencerely, me!:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

P

Porzeracz

Wow guys real thanks for adding that thing i got no idea what is it but i really works!!!!:thup::thup:

A

Arael

This problem is limeted to 64 bit system it seems

Can anyone here confirm this? (report in your system / os)
Im running on windows xp 64 bit.

Too long dident read:
post your os.

R

reechass

Need Help War3.exe

i download the vcredistx that you told me to but when i tried to run it it would run it says i have an error 1304 how do i fix this?? my warcraft wont run because it says i need a war3.exe meaning the cd right? i have the cd righttt here and it still wont work PLEASE HELP MEEEE :banghead:

A

andy101

my disc wasn't in when i tried to download the latest patch for warcraft 3 frozen throne.
now everytime i try to play a thing pops up and is says frozen throne was unable to find War3.exe. please make sure your game is installed correctly then there is a retry and cancel button. i have lost the reign of chaos disc but i still have the cd-keys. What should i do??

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
3-8 guys with awaiting email confirmation

Someone is spamming register .. ?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No, they're find this on google and posting their results.

S

sdt

it dont work for me when i installed it, now it just say please verify the cd for frozen throne over and over :banghead:

A

Andre Linoge

it dont work for me when i installed it, now it just say please verify the cd for frozen throne over and over :banghead:
same problem for me:banghead:.What can i do.Please somebody help me

E

edmondho87

I went to the site the seph ir of provided but I can't find what to download to fix my Wc3. where exactly do i go on the pages?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That post is old. kc has changed his signature since then.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Do what I did:

Torrent Warcraft III
Use the CD Key you purchased (yes, I used mine, i have a lot of keys, lol.)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> Torrent Warcraft III

Putting aside the fact that that is completely illegal in many places, we don't support that sort of thing here.

I think this topic is old enough and sufficiently resolved to warrant a close at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.