-New heroes
-High quality models
-More Features Coming...

Updates :
[25/11/09]
Posted the Thread

The campaigns
Prologue : Illidan's Task
After being defeated by Arthas, Illidan, wounded, returned to Outland.Months passed since this moment and Illidan never returned to Azeroth, but Kil'jaeden,the demon lord, came again and ordered Illidan to open a portal to Azeroth...Having no choice, he sended his loyal apprentice, Quel'deran, to find a source of energies to maintains the portals open.

First Campaign : The Invasions of Azeroth
With the portals opened, the Burning Legion entered Azeroth.Kil'jaeden sended his minions to Kalimdor, to face the Night Elves.Illidan, throught, was charged to destroy the alliance's bastions...

Second Campaign : Memories of the Past
While the Burning Legion was moving to Ashenvale, a group of orcs saw them and reported back to Thrall the arrival of the demons.Newly, the Orcs gather themselves to help their old allies, the Night Elves, to chase the demons once again...

Third Campaign : The Awakening of the Dragons
Having suffered much frm the last invasion, the Night Elves were not able to defend themselves againt the outnumbered Demons.The druids have gathered to awaken the dragons to help them protecting Azeroth...

Fourth Campaign : The Tomb of Sargeras
As the Burning Legion advances to Azeroth, a group of orcs warlock, who still serve Kil'jaeden, unlocked the Tomb of Sargeras.Kil'jaeden thinks that it's possible to summon Sargeras...

Fifth Campaign : The Brothers Stormrage
After Illidan's victory, he rejoined his master Kil'jaeden to helps him in the invasion.But when Illidan faced his brother, who rejected him, his only wish was to kill Malfurion.Throught, Tyrande apaised the two brothers and convinced Illidan to betray Kil'jaeden...

Sixth Campaign : The Last Hope
As the Night Elves are standing againt the Burning Legions, they were slowly losing faith.Malfurion, Illidan and Tyrande tryed to convince their warriors to fight.Suddenly, the Orcish Horde and the Human Alliance, leads by Thrall and Jaina, came to support their old allies and protect Azeroth...

Races, Units and Gameplay :
-Undeads
Nothing Yet, check back later :)
-Humans
-Fel Orcs
-Orcs
-Night Elves
-Illidaris
I will keep this race updated as it's the first one played in the capaign

The Team :
Varimar (Me)
I'm the leader of the Warcraft IV project.
I'm essentially a good triggerer and have plenty of units idea I can also do good-looking terrain, especially with forests.
I will also keep the post updated.
I hope to see this list increasing :)

Image Gallery :
Nothing yet, as I have no modeller :p

Varimar

Reaction score
Thank for the encouragements.
Yep, I see the other thread and they seem to be more advanced than me in the progress. :)

I'm recruiting a cinematic maker

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if this thread keeps being updated for more than a month...
Until now it's just another wc4 project.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I think this is the fifth Warcraft IV map I saw.

Well, I hope you can finish this project.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Let me just say Illidan got sliced through the balls, don't think he could have survived. What made the warcraft campaings thrive, is the reality factor they had.

Varimar

Reaction score
Let me just say Illidan got sliced through the balls, don't think he could have survived. What made the warcraft campaings thrive, is the reality factor they had.

No Illidan isn't dead, he was wounded but he is still alive.
I saw it in a Warcraft Lore's site but I don't remember where :/

punwisp

Reaction score
ANOTHER one? lol, people should just all go in one group and make a wc4 rather than making different ones.

Illidan never died in that wc3 video -.-.

They didn't have time to make a proper video, its already explained. He was beaten and wounded badly, but not dead.

Plus its hard to establish reality when Illidan ISN'T Human, and ISN'T a mortal, hes a demon now. If you cut off a demons arm, is it gonna die? It might, but then again, its a demon.

punwisp

Reaction score
Nope, he was a Night Elf, once he consumed the skull he was no longer a Night Elf, a demon.

For a human, that blow would be fatal, for a demon that could be a mere flesh wound, and not fatal.

punwisp

Reaction score
Not nesseserily, this isn't reality, they have magics that can stop wounds, and he has blood elves. There are factors we need to consider

1. How long was he there? When did blood elves come pick him up? (Or naga)

2. How deep was the wound? How much blood loss would be considered fatal to him?

3. How cold was it?

4. How much can he endure being a demon?

He isn't a human, so you can't base "reality" off of what we know about humans, which have short lives

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
1: The fact that Arthas slaughter the blood elves/naga (the last mission) makes it hard for me to see how he would have survived.
3: Being in Northrend (in a snow strom as you see) it will be extremely cold.
4: By the look of the orc movie where Hellscream and Thrall kill the demon (your avatar), they are not that strong. Also Arthas uses Frostmourne which is a cursed, undead, killer-sword.

Also by what you see in the movie, Illidans lung would have been damaged severely by the third attack, so if he should eventually survive the attacks he would very fast be covered in snow, not being able to call for help.

punwisp

Reaction score
They don't show much so who knows what happens? And they showed no videos oh im killing elves, you can't judge things based on gameplay :p

Also, Pit Lords and what Illidan is are 2 different things. There demons yes, but not the same species, Not sure what you would call Illidian, Night Elf Demon?

And that video was wierd, and it was a different attack.

Arthas made a slash, Hellscream did more of a thrust kind of attack, which I guess he hit the heart or something, causing Mannoroth to explode for some reason

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.