WIP Warcraft Party(6)

Homer

Reaction score
Warcraft Party

Game Description:
Warcraft party follows the same idea as games such as Uther Party, Pains Party and other minigame compilations. The very goal of this map is create a polished and fun experience. The game features various modes and settings to customize your gameplay.

Game Modes:
-Quickplay
-Party Board(not done yet, plays like a mario board)

Features:

-6 minigames(6/24+)
-High level of polish
-Character selection
-Fun and unique games

Plans:
-Achievement system - keeps records for minigames such as times and what not. Able to unlock various things in the game.
-Party Board - game mode that roughly follows the mario party board idea
-Lots more minigames.
-Possibly a few more modes of play.

Bugs:
None so far.(report any you might find)

Screenshots:
Comming soon.

Hope you guys enjoy, this is my first map posted here.

Attachments

• Warcraft Party.w3x
    343.9 KB · Views: 272

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Hmmm... I always liked these kind of games. Hopefully, they are original. I'll test it out when I can. :)

EDIT: That was fast. :D Notes as I go.

Mini Game Suggestions:
-Frenzy Foot Tap: Make the race track longer
-Volcano Madness: I really liked this one, make the volcanoes increase shooting speed over time

General Suggestions:
-Not really original.
-Make the games have abilities and skills, instead of just moving your character, spell suggestions:
-Maze Mastery, maybe have a skill that blurs/distorts enemy screens for 2 seconds, or a Storm Bolt like spell to slow enemies
-Frenzy Foot Tap, a temporary speed boost
-Volcano Madness, a spell that slows target enemies move speed for a short duration

The Blizzard one by far was one of the most fun and best ones. :D The whole place was iced and I was still alive and sliding, ha.
And each mini game should have a remaining time timer so people can't last for like 5 minutes+ or forever.
There needs to be more free time. Stop using cinematic mode. People want to talk in a party. :p
Points don't work. First time, I pressed for 8 wins, and it was still out of 6. Second time I pressed for 10 wins, and it was still out of 6. :D
(EDIT: Oh, because there's only 6 mini games right now. Ha)
Also, there's no ending trigger.

Good job! :thup: Can't wait for this to finish. Need any ideas?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.