Was there ever a "TheHelper" clan?

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I was looking through the old TheHelper Tutorials Site in order to look up something I had forgotten, and noticed that the clan button on the navigation bar that hasn't worked since I first found this site years ago is still there.

Was there ever a clan representing the fine people on this forum? Has it vanished? :eek:

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I was looking through the old TheHelper Tutorials Site in order to look up something I had forgotten, and noticed that the clan button on the navigation bar that hasn't worked since I first found this site years ago is still there.

Was there ever a clan representing the fine people on this forum? Has it vanished? :eek:

Yes there was. Several times, the clan never worked because most people just spent there time on the forums.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I think a few people tried to start one, but it didn't work out.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I think a clan would only work close to the beginning of a game release on the forums (say SC2 or D3 for example) where everyone who has it on the forums is active on it. Since WC3 is so old a lot of people aren't active on it anymore, so it's probably not that great of an idea right now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.