WE Unlimited... any downfall?

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
If you use some features in it, it won't let you open it in the standard editor.

Yay 100th post!

San-D

Reaction score
no offence to the guy who made it, but its not worth the trouble. All the advanced triggers don't work. Only the enchancer is good for lifting limits on the map! :)

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
okay i know that there's alot of rumors about WEU, that it corrupt your maps, it NOT true, it says in the name "unlimited" that it haves no limits, therefore, if people begin to mix with some dangerous stuff, it can happen that your map get destroyed... it doesnt corrupt your maps, just open some dangerous gates... :rolleyes:

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
okay i know that there's alot of rumors about WEU, that it corrupt your maps, it NOT true, it says in the name "unlimited" that it haves no limits, therefore, if people begin to mix with some dangerous stuff, it can happen that your map get destroyed... it doesnt corrupt your maps, just open some dangerous gates...

Why then use WEU if you do not need what it provides?
That's like installing WC3 though you're never gonna play it.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
okay i know that there's alot of rumors about WEU, that it corrupt your maps, it NOT true, it says in the name "unlimited" that it haves no limits, therefore, if people begin to mix with some dangerous stuff, it can happen that your map get destroyed... it doesnt corrupt your maps, just open some dangerous gates... :rolleyes:
In other words, in only corrupts your map if you use it? o.0

Evoroth

Reaction score
In other words, in only corrupts your map if you use it? o.0

He says that it destroys your map. Note the difference, a corrupted map is way worse because it may contain bugs you cannot control and such, and is a huge annoyance which might be dangerous to you mental state. However, a map which is destroyed and therefore doesn't exist anymore, saves you these problems.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
He says that it destroys your map. Note the difference, a corrupted map is way worse because it may contain bugs you cannot control and such, and is a huge annoyance which might be dangerous to you mental state. However, a map which is destroyed and therefore doesn't exist anymore, saves you these problems.
Har Har Har. My point was that it still gets rid of his points. He was baisically conterdicting himself. Wether its destroyed or corruped doesnt matter...

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I only use it for haxx0ring tileset limits - can't go too wrong there.

Of course I heard WE Unlimited doesn't work with the current patch, so I'm back to pure vanilla WE.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.