what did you expect to instead of draenei?

what were you hoping to see in bs?

• Total voters

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
dunno about the rest of you, but i dont really like the new bs race...
so i though it might be something interesting to discuss :)

i know that there is a topic about this, but i made this one so that i can add a poll.

K

Kevin

I was hoping for a version of the dryad people, high elves (who still exist btw, but probably have such low population they can't fight), dark/forest trolls or pandaren.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
goblins woulda been awesome.. little guys running around blowing people up xD

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Draenei from wc3 (The Broken)
Pandaren
Naga
Centaur
Murloc
Troll (dark, forest or ice)
Gnoll
Quilboar
Goblin
Something else (post)

gnolls cant be
quilboars cant be
goblins cant be cause they are a neutral race
pandas are more along the horde than the alliance
murlocs are hated by the alliance
trolls .. are already on horde + those are different tribes
naga are hated everywhere and are solo...
centaur are more horde
draeneis are more likely because they cant be on horde because of orcs, and are immediately hated torwards them.. so alliance!

K

Kevin

trolls .. are already on horde + those are different tribes

Forest and Dark Trolls were abused by the horde and hate them. Not the same trolls as those on the horde side right now.

naga are hated everywhere and are solo...

not by the BC. Naga are with them.

centaur are more horde

There's an alliance quest that aligns one of two factions of cenatur to the alliance side.

Also, Tauren HATE centaur. Night Elves don't care about them but hate them less than Tuaren.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I really didn't think it would happen, but I really wanted Murlocs.

I would of rerolled Alliance to see a Murloc Warrior in full Wrath with Thunderfury. Permanently.

Z

Zero R.

I wanted flying sheep. Bastards at Blizzard said No. I hate them all. Now, I am totally emo and would cut myself up because I am soo emo. Angst Angst Angst.

Actually, Gnolls would be cool, as they would have no hatred, nor loving in both sides. So, some guy in the alliance just gave them protection in exchange of alliegance.

They would have some lower rep in the Alliance, since they're not really full-bodied members.

Edit: Damnit I voted Goblin instead of Gnoll. D: D: D:

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
chuck norris...chuck norris...NO MORE CHUCK NORRIS!! PLZ!!! for gods sake jet lee could beat him up!cloud is the coolist of the cool(final fantasy 7).

B

Black_Waltz

Is it just me, or does King_Tongoll seem to be getting more and more understandable? Anyway, I voted Naga.

K

Kevin

Malice- said:
The new race is awesome. Period
Dude, they are Space Smurfs on Steroids running away from the evil Gargamel wanna be Sassafrass (or whatever his name is)!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Kevin said:
Dude, they are Space Smurfs on Steroids running away from the evil Gargamel wanna be Sassafrass (or whatever his name is)!

Ok, I see no connection to Smurfs in them...?

Thats just dumb, some immature 7 year old probaly started that "trend" :rolleyes:

Anything.

Reaction score
I knew all along that it would be the Draenei - but I always wanted the Blood Elves, the Broken, the Naga, and the Worgen to make an alliance together - cause that's how it was in WC3.

Anyways, I was preaching to all those non-believers on Firetree and none of them believed me.

Can't be Naga or Centaur, cause then the Naga couldnt wear Pants, but the females have four weapon slots, and can't be Centaur, cause then they would have two Pant slots and two boot slots.

Wonder what's at Gilneas.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.