Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Quests

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Spells

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

San-D

Reaction score
An interesting, well made, special effecty spell is always the truth!

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Quests and terrain. I find that many epic triggerers make horrible terrain, and epic terrainers have horrible triggering. I know it's hard to evenly distribute doodads across a large map, but still.

Quests are a big thing too, especially personalized ones or ones with some interesting concepts instead of just "kill this, and I dunno how to trigger quest rewards so we'll just say the crap the enemy drops is your reward".

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Heroes are good, need lots of good well made heroes so when u max out one you can try another. Save load systems are good. Quests maybe cinematics but make sure they can be skipped as some people are impatient. need a large map with dungeons or something so you can replay it over and over without getting bored of it.

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
I would say spells. Who cares if you have 22 characters to choose from if none of them have original spells, and what's the fun of doing quests if you have boring heroes because of their boring spells.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
For me, it's usually the "How it is played" factor...

I wish someone could make a game with similar battle systems of Final Fantasy or Chrono Trigger, that would be uber cool....

The-Avenger-

Reaction score
I think that without a good set of heros that have a array of spells and abbiltiys (what spells the hero has fall under hero and the acctual effects of them follow under spells?)What is the point of playing a rpg if the heros are horrible. You wont stay around longer than 5 minutes in the game if you didnt enjoy how the heros played and the versitilty of the heros.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Story Line. I don't enjoy ORPG's that are just "go kill stuff to level" and give no explanation. I like ORPG's that give reasons for everything, have well thought out quests and heroes that have a reason for being there. TBR is a good example of an RPG with a decent story line, as it's heroes are all what would be in ancient greece, the quests give reasons for everything, they aren't just "Go get me this item!" "Why?" "Cause I said so, damnit!".

Ormagon

Reaction score
i will not vote because a good rpg needs all of the above nice heroes to make u want to play fun spells to make u play more and try to discover them all and last of all quests to give u a reason to use the hero and spells cause otherwise it would be boooooooring

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
20 heroes each with their own awesome spells that go on long, puzzle-filled and exciting quests in order to unlock more heroes and awesome-ER spells, as well as more, longer, more exciting quests with brilliant rewards. That's my idea of a good RPG.

B

Buck_Teeth7

Quests. I can forgive pathetic graphics and heroes that came from melee maps if a good storyline or indulging quests are present.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.