What happened to me

G

garet10

all my post

So I lost all my post and things I posted. I had alot, 71 I think.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Wc3campaigns and ROTHE said that thehelper went down, and they had to upload all the stuff back onto it (and get a new server). It seems like their most recent server "backup" was around January.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
yeah, it looks like last backup was jan 3rd or 4th. special members forum is gone for me, although i swear i kept my post count, which makes not enough sense...and i was still logged in when i came back lol.

Mullit

Reaction score
yep, so anyone who registered after jan 4th has lost thier user account too. ive had to re-register and i expect a lot of other people will too.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
There's gonna be alot of threads like this :eek:.

I had about 1,400 posts, I've lost about 300 posts >.<

anyway, try not to let things like that bother, atleast the community is back up lol :).

~Jindo

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank god we are back up I will start trying to get everything back now. Wow there is a lot of work ahead....

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
uberfoop said:
yeah, it looks like last backup was jan 3rd or 4th. special members forum is gone for me, although i swear i kept my post count, which makes not enough sense...and i was still logged in when i came back lol.

Unfortunately your not a Special member anymore since you were promoted a while ago.

So anyone who made their account after january 4th will have to remake their accounts.

"Posts will be lost - yes. But over time, the great community there will continue to live on." ~Ryoko

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Zakyath said:
>I've lost about 300 posts >.<

Lucky bastard. I lost over 1000 :p

Holy shit, I looked into the SM forum and didn't see spam :eek: I was wondering why so much was gone, and now I just remembered: You hit SM after Jan, didn't ya?

>D God I'm mean.

Damn, I love it! ;)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone who posted in this thread that lost Special Membership you should be restored. Officially what happened was the old host we were using suffered a hard disk crash and the backups they had were corrupted. We have moved the site over to our new server but the only good backup of the forums database was from early January so we had to go with that. There is no way we are going to be able to get those lost posts back but we should be able to get everyone back to SM who was one before and hopefully get all the reputation restored, at least to the SMs. Thanks for your patience and understanding guys. Understand that nothing you guys are going through can compare to what I am going through on this - so please be patient. Thanks.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Helper said:
Anyone who posted in this thread that lost Special Membership you should be restored. Officially what happened was the old host we were using suffered a hard disk crash and the backups they had were corrupted. We have moved the site over to our new server but the only good backup of the forums database was from early January so we had to go with that. There is no way we are going to be able to get those lost posts back but we should be able to get everyone back to SM who was one before and hopefully get all the reputation restored, at least to the SMs. Thanks for your patience and understanding guys. Understand that nothing you guys are going through can compare to what I am going through on this - so please be patient. Thanks.

Amen

'Nuff said.

Please don't overwork and get sick TH :)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Two words for all future posters of "Where'd my rep go?!":

Shut

Up

From now on, all these topics will be closed. We really don't need 10 topics (locked, nonetheless) about how you lost rep. We all lost rep. It happens. Get over it. You can get it back.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.