Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I don't have any pets.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
No, 1 human year is ~7 dog years.
Nope, That is not accurate. Well, since dogs reach adult within the first couple of years.

10.5 dog years per human year for the first 2 years, then 4 dog years per human year for each year after.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nope, That is not accurate. Well, since dogs reach adult within the first couple of years.

10.5 dog years per human year for the first 2 years, then 4 dog years per human year for each year after.

Nice Googling, but 1:7 is what is said as an average. I was not being exact, as there was no need. Also, hense the ~

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I've a Bedlington Terrier, a very old one.

He acts exactly like his breed, including their signature "lay down". He's got hair, not fur, and he's all white (most turn a little grayish). He's very loyal, incredibly friendly and gentle, a good guard dog, and absolutely refuses to fetch. They love to play "Try and catch me", and they always win because they're insanely fast (second only to a Gray Hound), and they love to hunt. He also refuses to swim. Additionally, he loves scratching himself against bushes, he spends a lot of his free time there.

He's some photos of the breed:
Videos:
[video=youtube;jaEgrYEnbtk]
[video=youtube;SvM2RxaF-Co]
[video=youtube;5CmrxwG_a5o]
[video=youtube;pUnslrSAi5k]
I found a video ages ago of a pack of Bedlingtons hunting some moles or something like that, but I've not been able to find it :(

I'm afraid he won't be with me much longer -- he's quite old and weak :(, but boy he still loves to eat.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I have pet fishes.

Currently, they are domestically critically endangered species of Poecilia reticulata, existing only in the habitat of my bedroom. There are only 11 of them.

I also have a legitimate pet goldfish with an old age.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I have a bunny.

27278_317415884810_583044810_3576879_5755351_n.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.