What spell to base this off of?

D

Dr4gonL0rd

This seemed such an easy spell to make, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding the right spell to base it off of, since the others I've tried aren't working properly.

Fire Main Cannon-- The tank fires its main cannon, firing an 90mm high velocity round at the target area, dealing massive damage.

I cannot use Cluster Rockets, since the unit I'm dealing with already has an ability based off of Cluster rockets, so the order IDs will get messed up. I've tried Flame Strike, but when I did that the projectile didn't show, the art at the affected area didn't show, but the units were actually damaged.
I tried Channel, but I couldn't get the art and the affected area to show up, the projectile didn't show up, and I couldn't even find a place on editing the spell to make it do any damage! :banghead:

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
This seemed such an easy spell to make, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding the right spell to base it off of, since the others I've tried aren't working properly.

Fire Main Cannon-- The tank fires its main cannon, firing an 90mm high velocity round at the target area, dealing massive damage.

I cannot use Cluster Rockets, since the unit I'm dealing with already has an ability based off of Cluster rockets, so the order IDs will get messed up. I've tried Flame Strike, but when I did that the projectile didn't show, the art at the affected area didn't show, but the units were actually damaged.
I tried Channel, but I couldn't get the art and the affected area to show up, the projectile didn't show up, and I couldn't even find a place on editing the spell to make it do any damage! :banghead:

you could use silence that target nothing and make a dumy cast Cluster Rockets like you want it

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Use Healing Spray, with negative value and targeting Enemy.

Pigger

Reaction score
You need to Shift + Click the value field. Also you would have to have File -> Preferences -> Allow negatives (Check the box)

D

Dr4gonL0rd

Hmmmm. I was able to make it negative without shift clicking. And I do have that preference checked off.
I shift clicked this time and gave it negative damage. Still nothing.

Edit: LOL! Never mind! I got it. I was editing the wrong field! XD

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
lol un check the boxes allied and enemy it will hurt both sides and most likly do what you want
edit:
to late and...

>Edit: LOL! Never mind! I got it. I was editing the wrong field! XD

rofl! :p

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Using healing spray does not credit you when you kill the unit. If getting gold from the kill matters in the game I suggest you use Flame Strike but have a trigger , add the ability Sphere to your unit, then alter sphere to not give an attachment but change it's missle art and arc to your desire. Then of course remove it a second or so later.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Oh really?
Then what is my custom Healing Spray doing? Transmuting them? :D lol

2s7zadv.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.