What's Your Favorite Map?

D

dUmB_bLoNdE

I have three: Poke the Angry Ogre, Dota, and Pass the Bomb.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood

Rad

Reaction score
uberfoop said:
Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides of Blood Tides...

LOL! Thats the ONLY AoS I dont mind playing... Thats right, I am actually fine with playing an AoS. But only ToB.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
LOLOLOL
1) Maze of Icy Orcs
2) Hero Wars EE 2-4.11
3) LOTR Hero Wars
4) (lol my map) Hero FFA
5) Azeroth Grand Prix

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
1) Ladder Solo
2) Ladder Ffa
3) Ladder At
4) General Mauls and Td.. mainly Islands and harder ones
5) Some old map of mine where everyone would get a hero and a base and units would randomly spawn and increase in difficulty throughout the map, random item drops, random item spawns random color flashes + techno music +over 10,000 disco set up doodads. (Too big to be hosted I think..)
6) Art Contest because I always win, not because I like it :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Jimpy said:
Ug I hope I'm not only one who enters ladder games as favourite maps..
Whats wrong with you people!

80% of us here suck at ladder matchs, thats why ^^

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
You would think the base game would have the most .. bestest players? (wasnt sure whatelse to say there)

If you practise it and things get going fast I find its a lot of fun - you get ranked, never know what to really expect, and it takes a fair bit of playing to get good at since the races are all well balanced. (Unlike some maps where I dunno but bm/dh/warden/cl always win!)

Siefer

Reaction score
Champions of Durance
Enmity Campaign
Tides of Blood

My Favorite AoS's up there. Got to love them.
I wanna try A World Ablaze, but I haven't got a chance yet.

Battle for Middle Earth

It needs some improvements, but its my favorite LOTR map out there.

*I'm probably missing something...

M

metallic_boy

I have to say i hate CoD, i think it's the crappest AoS that people actually play. Just my opinion. Well here is my 5 cents:-

Maps I like :-
*Tides of Blood.
*A balanced sheep tag map (all too rare nowadays).
*Uther Party (when played with your mates, full house).
*Skibis TD
*Ninja vs Sumarai (one of the versions is rigged, not that one.)
*DotA (this only just makes it in this list. To be honest it doesnt really at present. people take dota too seriously now. Picky about who can play, boot noobs and dlers, very sore losers. It makes it in here on the dead memories of darkness falls, allstars 5.60ish-5.84 and 6.08ish-6.12ish. Thats when it became gay, perhaps a tad earlier.)

Maps I dislike :-

*Gay rigged hero arenas where tombs are free, heroes are rigged etc. also hero arenas in general, cause theyre all like that. ESPECIALLY ANGEL ARENA.
*Unbalanced sheep tag (like ROTS).
*Gay rigged hero arenas where tombs are free, heroes are rigged etc. also hero arenas in general, cause theyre all like that. ESPECIALLY ANGEL ARENA.
*present day DotA.
*Any other AoS's (CoD, THoT, EotA, extreme etc.)
*CTF maps. Geez nerds, go play the actual game. CTF isnt something youre supposed to do on the computer!!!
*LoaP (fun for 5 seconds, then you realise how pointless it is, lol.)

This may seem a little harsh, considering the countless hours it wouldve taken creators to make those maps. For this Im sorry. But i didnt include the multitude of maps i think are of relative quality, like tree tag, other mauls, ladder games, maze maps (infact, i sorta like these) and many more!

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
the Roc Dota is awsom, ToB is fun, as well as CoD (got a few others, but just woke up, to tired to think).

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
This may seem a little harsh, considering the countless hours it wouldve taken creators to make those maps. For this Im sorry. But i didnt include the multitude of maps i think are of relative quality, like tree tag, other mauls, ladder games, maze maps (infact, i sorta like these) and many more!

Not really, considering most other map makers would likely sense the stupidity inherant in your post.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
Sud said:
Not really, considering most other map makers would likely sense the stupidity inherant in your post.

Sud is pissed, you bashed his map...... :banghead:

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Nah, stupidity ranges on a variety of topics. Offering up a mindless bash on something without any valid evidence as to why simply alludes he's an ignorant doofus to the maximus.

Considering he doesn't like any AoS with the exception of ToB (one of the more bland AoSes) shows he has an intolerance for anything where he might actually die in a course of a game.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
Sud is pissed, you bashed his map...... :banghead:

I'm beginning to notice that Sud seems to bash anyone who's down on CoD... Anyone who doesn't support it is instantly "afraid of challenge", or "wants a game they can beat"... Interesting. Isn't that the same TYPE of attitude you hate about the DotA makers, Sud?

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
mixmax2 said:
If your clever youll find the map i just posted below me...

Dota

Shame on you! :O Simpleton and your tricky mind games I figured in like 10 seconds so its not so tricky nor are you so simple.

Bwagar!

I like maps with creativity, even if they suck, I always enjoy something new! :cool:

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
MAZE OF ICY ORCS IS THE MAZE OF SKILL WITH UNCLICKABLE UNITS NOW LIKE EVERY MAP HA UNCLIABLE UNITS ALL THAT THERE IS IN THAT MAZE IS ALL PATROL AND SOME ATATCK GROPUND ITS SO GAY ITS THE WORST MAZE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :mad:

GOOD MAZES:MAZE OF THE DAMNED, MAZE OF ELEMENTS, ELEMENTAL ESCAPE, MAZE OF PAIN 2 :D
AND MINE WAHOOOOO :D :D :D :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.