When People join, they get kicked... Why ?!?!?

Sully

Reaction score
I have made a map, and for some reason when people join they automatically get kicked. Is there any specific reason for this? Or is there something wrong with my map? If it has something to do with my map I'll attach the map, just someone tell me. This doesn't happen with any other maps, only my custom map.

1: They get kicked after 1 sec when the join the map lobby(Before i click gamestart)

2: i'm 100% sure that they dont leave by theyself... since i am trying to play with my brother... ( Lan ) .... and i saw that he gets kicked after 1 sec or so...

3:I sendt my map to my lil bro's computer .. still it didnt work...

Please Help ! , I placed my map as attachment so if u need to look at it go ahead : ) , Thnx = )

Attachments

• Fight Of Celebrities made by Sully V1.0.w3x
    66.7 KB · Views: 306

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
Do you have a program like banlist running while you try your map and that could boot the people that join and need to download?

LoveTD's

Reaction score
have you played the map before without people being kicked? because it could be that people get kicked because of an epic lag caused by some memory leaks ;) I have had a map with the same problem... when I tested it offline it worked fine but was a lil bit laggy... but whenever I hosted it online everyone get kicked because of the lag automatically ;)

ow btw instead of creating 2 posts please use the edit button to put it in your first post... double posting is against the rules, but since you probably didnt know that it wouldn't be that much of a big deal ;)

EDIT: also, do they get kicked in-game or do they get kicked when they try to log into the game? Because if thats the problem then its possible that you cant host XD

Sully

Reaction score
oh sorry about that, ill try remembering some of the rules atleast....

They get kicked when the log into the game like where u can see all the players whos in the game lobby... where u can kick people by urself and add computers...

PS: i dont lagg when i click test map... so idk if its still some lag leak...
and yes the map worked before... like when i just started building it.. when i had only 1 custom hero and stuff..

Happy

Reaction score
this problem i had too....
one time i just had to restart my computer then it worked again^^ and the other time i had this i had to reinstall wc3....so try it...

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
What version is your Warcraft? I had this problem last time. Couldn't get into a map (auto-kicked) when I had 1.24a. With 1.24b patch, solved the problem.

Sully

Reaction score
i have version 1.24 but idk if its a or b, Dont know where to check that...

Version: 1.24.16374 ,

I tried reinstalling warcraft... but now i cant open the map in-game since the map i made isent visible at all... i palced my map in the Download folder... but its not visible when im choosing maps...

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
i have version 1.24 but idk if its a or b, Dont know where to check that...

Version: 1.24.16374 ,

I tried reinstalling warcraft... but now i cant open the map in-game since the map i made isent visible at all... i palced my map in the Download folder... but its not visible when im choosing maps...

How long is the name?

I think this is an Internet problem. Have you tried taking this game to somebodies else's house and hosting it there? Its alot of hassle but it may be worth a shot.

Sully

Reaction score
How long is the name?

I think this is an Internet problem. Have you tried taking this game to somebodies else's house and hosting it there? Its alot of hassle but it may be worth a shot.

Name? what name? :p

And ok ill try sending the map to my friend...and see if he can

Edit: Ok now i can create the map again but still my lil bro cant join....
and im pretty sure it has nothing to do with my internet... since my lil bro made a map to and i could join him... and when icreated a random map he could join...

mippy9

Reaction score
this happens to me when i try get into a certain version of dota when i try play on lan with my brother. No idea wat causes it though

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.