• Darg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Well, AceHart mostly tends to point about the problem in the issue, so one could fix it by himself, rather than fixing the problem for him. Now that's clever! (Or AceHart is just lazy enough(*)):D. But he is helpful nonetheless.

(*) - Not proven.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
2-P didn't vote for me... :(
I thought you'll get the most votes anyway and that it could discourage the others if you get too many votes.
Oh, well. :)

>"How do you know? Name of Voters is wrote?"

Admins are rigged.

D

DemonOfNight

Its true that SD_Ryoko, Darg and Elmjr3 are n ot that much active in the forum but i knew that ancient helpers (the ones with 3k posts) got the priority and they got firstly helped by SD_Ryoko, Darg and Elmjr3...

Other is for ones that helped you that much but that didnt got the place in the post (poll) and if you choose other, like i said in like my 3 posts, you have t tell who he is in a post (seems that some people didnt understanded it yet)... All i can say is that im really happy that this thread is that much seen yet!!!:D

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
Can't vote...
Too many helpful people..Alot of them replying in this thread... :D
Im_On_56k ..because he gave me my first rep :p

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Duyh... My vote won't go. I clicked Rinpun but it voted for other. Please delete my vote.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
but you should put Jindo in later :)

Here's your big bag of money <3.

I think AceHart + TH were pretty damn helpful when I started out, though I knew quite a bit about the WE when I first joined so I didn't really ask for much help and so didn't see who the helpful people were.

Though I still see AceHart and SFilip doing their best to help people not only in the wc3 forum, but to everyone in the community in general :).

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
I'm online everyday for about 3-8 hours, and I can assure everyone here, that out of ALL the admins, mods in the World Editor Help Zone sub forum, AceHart is online the most, and is indeed the most helpfull.

There are alot of other helpfull people though, that aren't on that list..

I suppose if the WE help zone didn't have as many active members as it does atm, then AceHart (and probably all the mods) would have to do all the work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.