Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Darg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
D

DemonOfNight

Tell me guys, when you joined this forum, you were for sure, noobs at WE so there is something i want to know, who helped you the most in thos (best +rep guys and admin) If you have someone else who helped you that much BUT that is not on the list, just choose other and tell me in a post who is this mysterious ''other''!!! For sure, me, its andrewgosu!!!

I also want to clarify that if you say something that is not nice, i will tell the helper. So dont somthing like this: «OMFG you are an idiot, this helper is a gay and really suck». This forum is not a forum where you can say things like that!

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Acehart and Sunny_D.
Acehart helps better.
But Sunny_D is nicer :p
Or just more sympatic to me.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Is it me or did you miss some people.. if its 'other' than that might not work of a poll.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Andrew Gosu or Acehart, but you should put Jindo in later :) and also Sflip is very helpful when it comes to mapping... also Tonks, he probably has the most mapping experience out of anyone on thehelper.net

Tonks

Reaction score
also Tonks, he probably has the most mapping experience out of anyone on thehelper.net

:)

Personally, one of the people who has helped me the most has been Virgin-Flesh. He's the one who taught me all the in's and out's of editing .slk's and .Mpq's.

Though I like to think of everyone here as working together helping, so I really can't clearly quantify helpfulness in my mind for any particular member.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Acehart is best helper I know well next I think is TH or Tonks then maybe Jindo or something

EDIT: Thehelper posted at the same time YOU BASTARD!

Jking

But Thehelper is one of the best helper his name or he would have to change his name

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Hmm... This was pretty hard, I chose AceHart, but I was crossed between AceHart, SFilip, and Sunny_D... A lot of people help, but it is hard to decide which one helps the best, nice poll though... :D

D

DemonOfNight

ty. And, like i said, if you choose OTHER, than you have to say, in a post WHO is this mysterious (OTHER) like you said, i miss some helpers but poll max options are 10 so!! i put in it the ones i know the much and the ones helped me the most!!!

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
RINPUN FTW!

Feel free to join Rinpuns fan club. Just PM me for registration.

FUGG won't let me vote for him

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
i've been leeching for a while at Helper forums :p
Many people help each other out, and i don't think theres a person "best" at helping. Some people help better in other areas, but not all, and help less in others.

but, I don't know who to vote :p...just giving my opinion about this poll

Reaction score
The Helper, what good is his name if he wasn't helping?:p

Acehart is cool and helpful but i think i remember him yelling at me at one point =O

And where am I on the list?:(

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Weird choice of people.

> i think i remember him yelling at me at one point

Seems to have worked.
Got a problem?

> This forum is not a forum where you can say things like that!

Clearly, common sense isn't.

Reaction score
"Ace-Hart" is the most known helper for sure I think.. and he helps the most too.. my personal opinion =) Anyway, also Chocobo, Andrewgosu, SFilip and elmjr3 are helping much.

I can't really vote cause I'm mostly in WE Help Zone, and Warcraft Talk, so I haven't seen SD_Ryoko, Darg and the rest much, but I believe they help well on the other forums.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Keke I bet everyone who has more votes than AceHart will "disappear" or "be made disappeared" (or so)... Except maybe TH. ^^

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
AceHart's (and Ryoko's, but he's MIA now) posts taught me almost everything I know so...
And I'm pretty sure he's overjoyed to see the - in his nick on the list :p

Demi666

Reaction score
is SD_Ryoko still active in this forum..?

anyways i guess acehart is the best in WE but no1 in the poll never rly helped me... chochobo is only so i vote for her/him :D(L)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.