General World's first 'pregnant man' -- four weeks from the birth

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
Allow what? People to change gender?

Allow to give birth to this child beeing a man. Poor child.

What do they say about messing with Mother Nature? There is no way this child will be able to lead a normal life. Oregon is a strange state but they cannot seriously allow this to happen. It is unethical, immoral and disturbing.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Update on this,,, because absolutely nobody asked but guess what? LOL!

Thomas Beatie, now an Arizona resident, was once someone whose name topped headlines just about everywhere you looked. He currently lives a relatively quiet life working as a stockbroker. “I do public speaking. I do acting as well, which is I’m an actor about I speak about diversity, and just my whole life story, which, you know, the whole transgender thing and having babies and, and all that good stuff,” Beatie said.

In 2008, Beatie’s life was in the spotlight because he was living as a transgender man, then married and pregnant with his first child. “I was pregnant, and I went into the hospital with an ectopic pregnancy. And so I shocked the doctors, I shocked my neighbors. Word was kind of getting back in my small community, Bend, Oregon. I had to regroup with my wife and think OK, this, this is a situation,” Beatie said.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.