General World's first 'pregnant man' -- four weeks from the birth

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
In an exclusive and moving interview with the News of the World, sex-change dad Thomas Beatie and his wife Nancy tell of their joy. And he reveals unseen family snaps of his astonishing early life as a teenage beauty queen.

"I feel fantastic," he said. "I cannot wait to see my baby's face."

In a tender and intimate moment, Thomas shares a cuddle with wife Nancy—before telling the News of the World of his secret hopes for the future.

With four weeks to go, he sensationally reveals the couple are ready to have MORE BABIES after the birth of their daughter.

Last edited:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Thats the best sex change I have ever seen, although it may have helped that the person looked a little like a guy before the operation ;)

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
So, if he's a "man"... where exactly does the baby come out from?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>it may have helped that the person looked a little like a guy before the operation

Just a little right? :p

IceWarrior98

Reaction score
Just so you people know, a man can give birth. Just instead of the kid coming out of the vagina, they would have to perform a C Section to get it out.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
just say, this is sick, grose, What the child entire life be, and when it's time to say the truth to the child "Me the dad bred you" have they thought about it really ?!

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
just say, this is sick, grose, What the child entire life be, and when it's time to say the truth to the child "Me the dad bred you" have they thought about it really ?!

The child wouldn't think it was "weird".. That way will be the only way in the child's mind.

Just so you people know, a man can give birth. Just instead of the kid coming out of the vagina, they would have to perform a C Section to get it out.

He doesn't have to because he kept his..

Reaction score
Ugh, wtf? Men cant have kids because they dont have any of the female reproduction organs.

Reaction score
"Worlds 6,180,8111th Pregnant Woman!"

No matter how much surgical mutilation someone undergoes, they don't magically transmogrify into a different gender.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
Ugh, wtf? Men cant have kids because they dont have any of the female reproduction organs.

It was a woman in the first place... and she properly kept the female organs, but his wife still need a penis to call it "their baby"

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
The child wouldn't think it was "weird".. That way will be the only way in the child's mind.

Well seb, maybe the child accept or not. But think ppl out
site what they be sayin and the school, not be so easy for the child.

And I don't know it's right to call him a first pregnant man, when he/she
kept his ovaries and womb so he/she could have children.

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score

QFT - I wonder why ppl even 'allow' this...

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
QFT - I wonder why ppl even 'allow' this...

Allow what? People to change gender?

Creating a law that prevents people from changing gender would infringe upon their rights.

What I'm wondering is what law says that a person with a vagina is a man.

"He" is a woman, plain and simple.

"Worlds 6,180,8111th Pregnant Woman!"

No matter how much surgical mutilation someone undergoes, they don't magically transmogrify into a different gender.

QFT

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.