WOW Wrath of the Lich king Mistake

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
For my birthday, my parents bought me Wrath of the lich king(they didn't even wait in line) and the problem is, I don't have the graphic card to run it or the normal WOW and Burning Crusade. Sucks for me I'm giving it back to the store.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Wow that sucks. Same exact thing happened to me. I ended up buying a new graphics card and some memory and I was good to go. But I bought a cheap one, yet the gameplay is still great.

But I don't have Wotlk yet sadly. That situation happened to me for Silkroad and TBC.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I've been begging for a better graphic card on my computer but my dad said there too expensive.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well if you can dish out 119$ you can get a good 8800GT 512mb on netgear. That card will last a couple of years.

punwisp

Reaction score
Then you should return the game and cancel WoW.. I mean somethin that you pay 15$ month for is not worth the 8 days a month..

You would be amazed how many people play only on weekends, this would include adults too who aren't addicted, I've met a lot of adults and kids that aren't addicted that normally play on weekends, and not during the week.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This graphical requirement is not a mistake though.

After 4 years, almost 5, of gaming, WoW had to improve someway to stay relatively on par with the other games that are coming out every now and then.

Thus, an expansion was the best opportunity to improve the game's graphical quality.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You would be amazed how many people play only on weekends, this would include adults too who aren't addicted, I've met a lot of adults and kids that aren't addicted that normally play on weekends, and not during the week.

Yes but then it's kinda not worth the money.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
$15/month for only 8 days of play? Obviously not the same bang for your entertainment dollar as people who play every spare moment but it's still cheaper than going to see a single 2-3 hour movie (with popcorn.)

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
well when you play WoW its gooood to live in europe. (like me (Lucky me))
its only like 18 euro's per 2 month's

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Your luck Dark Ruler. That's pretty cheap, then you can go to China or Japan and there you will pay for 8 hours a day or something instead of 24 hours a day.

Fluffball

Reaction score
I thought it was bad for me only being able to play 50% (Shared custody and Mum hates WoW) :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.