Xpzones

fjerre

Reaction score
Im alot into Warcraft 3s custom game Run kitty Run, ive tryed to modify it so there is xp zones at the end of every lane but i cant seem to get it work. When 1 player enters the zone you get 150 xp and then nothing more. every player gets 150 xp from there. have seen it in other verisons but i cant open and look at theirs. what do i do? I want it for RoC

fjerre

Reaction score
ive come so far that everytime toy enter the zone you get 150 xp but i just want it for 1 time only for each player.

Mahrloc

Reaction score
create a boolean variable with an array. now add the condition "boolean[player number of owner of triggering unit] equal to false" and the action "set boolean[player number of owner of triggering unit] = true" to your trigger and it should be done.

fjerre

Reaction score
The first xpzone works as i want it to but the others doesnt work at all.
The easiest thing to do would be if someone could tell me how to do it from scratch

johnnymra

Reaction score
you could create multiple triggers ( probably dum idea because there are simple ones but this works)

you make a trigger for each player that would look something like:
Event
A unit enters <end of lane>
Conditions
<Owner of triggering unit> equal to player 1
Actions
Hero: Add 150 experience to <triggering unit>
Trigger: Turn off <this trigger>

I hope i didn't mistyped some triggers. You should check in the editor. And you could create this kind of trigger for each player but its a little boring.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.