You Know Your Adicted to video games when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zylack

Reaction score
67. reach for your non-existence mouse and find another persons body part in your hand. (this has actually happened to me uppon waking up in class, what part it was i will not say)
68.When gatorade bottles take over your room and hold you hostage.
69.When your too lazy to do ANY bodily function other then masterbate. (does that count as one?)
70.Refering to #69, my favorite number...the world becomes your bathroom, and your numorous gatorade bottols become filled with somehting other then gatorade...
71.You open the windows and are crippled by the burning sunlight.
72.You are too lazy to get new gatorade and beggin drinking from the piss-filled bottols described above.

M

MCV

73: When you play bowling, you accuse your friend of using an Aimbot.
74: When you play bowling with your little brother/sister, you accuse him/her of using a wallhack
75: You own and have played the following: Pong, Packman, Stonkers, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Dune 1, Dune 2, Command & Conquer Tiberian Dawn, Command & Conquer Red Alert, Dune 2000, Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun, Emperor: Battle for Dune, Counterstrike, Quake, Civilization, Civilization 2, Civilization 3, Civilization 4, Pirates, Railroad Tychon, Grim Fandango, Sam & Max, Day of the Tentacle, Mokey Island, and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

Hmmm... I seem to have forgotten something. Oh, yes! Warcraft, Warcraft 2, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, and Fallout.

-MCV

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
MCV said:
73: When you play bowling, you accuse your friend of using an Aimbot.
74: When you play bowling with your little brother/sister, you accuse him/her of using a wallhack
75: You own and have played the following: Pong, Packman, Stonkers, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Dune 1, Dune 2, Command & Conquer Tiberian Dawn, Command & Conquer Red Alert, Dune 2000, Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun, Emperor: Battle for Dune, Counterstrike, Quake, Civilization, Civilization 2, Civilization 3, Civilization 4, Pirates, Railroad Tychon, Grim Fandango, Sam & Max, Day of the Tentacle, Mokey Island, and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

Hmmm... I seem to have forgotten something. Oh, yes! Warcraft, Warcraft 2, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, and Fallout.

-MCV
Continuing:
Age of Empires, Age of Empires 2, Age of Mythology, Age of Empires 3, Brood War, Quake 2 (the best first person shooter mods out there), Quake 3 Arena, Sim City, Sim City 2000, Sim City 3000 & Unlimited, Sim City 4, Oblivion Diablo, and Diablo 2.

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
76. when uv read 1065 reasons on the warcraft 1 that ur not bothered to type properly, nor read any more YKYAT*W :( but to reply anyway :eek:
77. -cash charged based games- upon seeing sum1 with expensive clothes, etc. u kick them (literally, yea) and yell "NOOB PRO" (a noob using cash to make himself a "pro") :rolleyes:
78.-random story line based FPS- go through the whole game on an easy difficulty using nothing but hand-to-hand/melee attacks :shades:
79.-random RPGs- stay on the beginning/spawn area until u outlevel the creeps in there by a factor of 5+
80.-random RTS- when u tap sum1 w. ur index finger, move ur wrist and tap ur 4th finger, waiting for the audio response and their action. :)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Dargoth said:
13. When you say "When you make a thread called "You Know Your Ad(d)icted to video games when..."
:nuts:

81. When you make up reasons that are completely irrelevant to being addicted to video games :nuts:... :p.

~Jindo

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Code:
47: You blow off your girl friend
48: You cast A Curse on your sister and she beats you up.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
'How Not to be a Geek...For Dummies!'
hey i like that book! j/k
77. WHen you say some one is adicted (Wasted Savior) for google searching there name thinking its origonal.(me)
78. WHen you google search your acount name and get pissed off becasue its been used before. (me)
79. when you start posting random shit that has nothing to do with video games becasue we ran out of things to say (everyone)

M

MoonRazer

80. when you type in greedisgood when u run out of money.
81. when u relized that that big shiny thing u see though that crack in your curtain is acctually the sun.
82. When you start finding out that u dream about playing video games
83. When your dad comes in while you are on the comp and u say, "hey i thought u left for your trip like just a couple minutes ago" and he says " that was 48 hours ago, i just got it" then u look in the mirror and see a pastly white face with blood shot eyes and scream "VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!VAMPIRE!!!!! QUICK DAD, GET THE GARLIC!!!!"

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
one problom with that

then u look in the mirror and see a pastly white face with blood shot eyes and scream "VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!VAMPIRE!!!!! QUICK DAD, GET THE GARLIC!!!!"
vampires dont have reflections in the mirror, so you would would know htats not a vampire behind you :)

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
84. You have sucessfully played and won 7 different games, at the same time.
85. most of your wardrobe is filled with Jinks clothing
86. When you read the number for this one, the first thing you thought was that 86'ed means you owned someone.
87. You have 6 or more real swords, and atleast 2 cost over 300 dollars.
88. you are often mistaken for being albino
89. You are slowly actually becoming an albino
90. you frequently check up on penny-arcade.com and ctrlaltdel-online.com to see if there is a new videogame comic.

M

MoonRazer

91. when you walk outside and all of a sudden yell "AHHH THE LIGHT!!! IT BURNS!!!!" because u haven't left your system in over 2 years.

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
92) when you run someone over when your driving and when you get caught by the cops you say that you should have only had one star so they shouldnt have chased you (GTA)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
94. When you say "When you say "When you make a thread called "You Know Your Ad(d)icted to video games when...""

:D.

~Jindo

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
94 comes after 92? Weird.

95?!?!?!?: When you think about them in your dreams! (Stead of girls :D )

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
96) When the answer to all your problems can be fixed withsending the trolls.
97) When you blink, you see video games.
98) When Fable turns you on.
99) When "It's time to split!"
100) When you officially name yourself some kind of ogre.
101) When your iPod has a bunch of songs featured in all your favorite video games.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
103.you have bought 50 keyboards so far
104.your mum brings you for lunch microchips
105.you marry a computer
106.you kill your bro when he interrupted you and lost on your favourite game played so hard

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
when you put your location for this website: In ma cardboard box(with a 5ghz comp) :)

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WHAT DID YOU SAY?????

#Next.) When you never leave the computer all day, and you only live in a cardboard box with a 2012 computer.
#NEXT+1.) When you are talking to somone:
You: Hi
Them: Sup
You:
Them: Hello?????
You: WHAT, IM MARKED OFFLINE!!!!
Them: D'OH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.