Your Favorite Warcraft

Which is your favorite Warcraft Game? (not including mods)

• Warcraft: Orcs vs. Humans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyone's favorite Warcraft is. Personally mine is Warcraft 2, no expansion, because there was, for me at least, nothing like it previously. Warcraft 1 was alright, but i mean, c'mon ADDING NAVAL UNITS AND OIL!!!! that was amazing!

Separate but related to that, WC3 was a SERIOUS let down. They took away naval units for the most part, and took away A FRIGGIN' RESOURCE. WC3 Turned the whole Warcraft world upside down. Paladins aren't mounted??? MAGES ARE???? Orcs getting Wyvrens as opposed to Dragons? The Undead get dragons! It was a traumatic experience as you can see. Thanks for listening to my rant, hope to see your opinions!

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Orcs do get dragons, but only in blackrock clan orcs that are in the campaign, technically. Not like there aren't creep shops in some maps if you really feel compelled to get them.

Since my first RTS was age of emires, Warcraft II appealed to me more at first due to it was closer, with the three resources and a navy. However as I began playing three, I really liked the hero aspect and I prefer it.

Knocksious

Reaction score
Its alright I suppose, but to each his own eh? Thats why I switched to Rise of Nations for all of my RTS needs. I love Warcraft 3, not for the actual campaign/gameplay, but for the customization

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I love WC3 best but without the multiplayer then its WoW all the way.

Tzirrit

Reaction score
Personally mine is Warcraft 2, no expansion, because there was, for me at least, nothing like it previously. Warcraft 1 was alright, but i mean, c'mon ADDING NAVAL UNITS AND OIL!!!! that was amazing!

Same here! They added a whole bunch of cool gameplay elements. Not to forget the exploding sheep :) I also liked how the story advenced from WC1 to WC2.. Ok, priests are to whimpy.. lets give them a sword and a shield and turn them into Paladins (and thus the imbaness was born). And of course my all time favourite hero, Uther Lightbringer.

WC3 is the worst part of them all. The strategy part really sucks! I like to run around with my hero and kill creeps, but having to build a base at the same time anoys the hell out of me. The only good thing about WC3 is the WorldEditor ;)

WoW was a really cool massive multiplayer item grind but the ruined it. The old "honor system", the new "honor system", and now the addon... The best time was during the beta and early realease... However, WoW still is the coolest mmo out there with the best graphics and animations!

S

Sleepy24-7

warcraft ii was my favorite game that has ever come out. im actually using my warcraft ii east name for these forums lol. ogre magis casting bloodlust was so much cooler than shamans. also, mutliple deathknights/wizards casting AOE at once was SO cool. i'd run in with 12 mages, control 1, alt 1 BAM 12 blizzards going off on castle, gg castle. there were also some good maps on warcraft 2 such as paintball, 1 alleria, waterknights, mini chop, shared bases, lightning archers, tower wars, and many more i cant even list them all.

Knocksious

Reaction score
nice to see there are some WCII loyalists still out there! I was wondering, actually, if anyone knows if you can still by the battle.net enabled WCII, because my original copy of WCII, doesn't work on my souped-up PC

quraji

zap
Reaction score
As an RTS, I like WC2 better, but I love the freedom in map making of WC3, which wasn't nearly as good in WC2. The only reason WC3 is still played more than WC2 is the custom maps and better graphics :p
My favorite RTS is still Starcraft!

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Warcraft 3 ftw for the mapping, but does anyone recommend Rise of Nations?

M

MapMaker

nice to see there are some WCII loyalists still out there! I was wondering, actually, if anyone knows if you can still by the battle.net enabled WCII, because my original copy of WCII, doesn't work on my souped-up PC

You can still buy wc2 Bnet edition, infact i did a couple months ago, order it on Ebay or amazon, i got a brand new one on amazon.

M

MapMaker

Warcraft 3 ftw for the mapping, but does anyone recommend Rise of Nations?

Rise of Nations is a good game, although it gets repetitive after a while, the industrial, modern, and informative ages are extremely boring to me.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I love wc3 better than any other series, mainly.
The only thing that really let me down, as others said, was that there were no boats! (Not that you can build by default) i really felt that blizz just got lazy, and to release and expansion, they just added a few things (Althought they improved WE by a lot)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
War1 = Alright..
War2 = Great
War3 = Aweessoommmeee
WoW = Never played it.

So, I guess I choose war3. :D

johnnyfire

Reaction score
i havent played warcraft 1 or 2 but between wc3 and wow its easily wc3 because i like rpgs more (less addictive and more strtegy) you dun need to play for 800 hours to be any good

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Well... I had a fight in my mind is WoW really better than WC3.
The fight's result was - WC3 is better atm.
The multiplayer is great and the WEU is great too.
WoW is ok I think. But all upgs go to high level chars.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.