Your favourite horror movie?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Saw II is tha best IMO!

Following with second position would be 1408 (not scary but very nice).
After should be:

War of the world (if it is horror)
28 days later
final destination 1, 2 and 3

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
gotta go with the classic of night of the living dead. i even enjoy the cheesy sequels...all 88 of em! ha ha

there is a horror movie with cats -i forget the title, but it was about a 'mom' and 'son' living together...but they were from another planet or something....anyway, their kind were enemies with cats and throughout the whole movie tons of cats are camped out in their yard...i think in the end, the 'mom' turns into a giant ugly rat....sorry, it's been awhile since i've seen it....was it called night breed? anyway, "critters" has cat like....critters :D

the movie that always scared me when I was little was 'invaders from mars' i still can't watch it all the way through....cause no one believed the little kid till it was too late, and the bad guys were the cops, your mom, your teacher...everyone!

the movie that scared ny husband most when he eas little was 'day after tomorrow' i think he watched it when he was reaaly little and late at night too. freaked him out how everyone was doooooooommmed!!! lolol

Zakyath

Reaction score
I've been watching the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, they're pretty good. Well,not all of them. There's coming a remake of Nightmare on Elm Street1 2009, I think. I can't wait!

Zakyath

Reaction score
I just saw À l'intérieur (Inside). It was the best horror movie I've ever seen. It was grotesque, absurd and absolutely brilliant. 9/10, see it.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
We are studying horror in english now and guess whats the best horror movie ever?

FRANKENSTEIN! (1930 one), omg it was so sexy black and white image.:thup:

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nightmare Over Elm Street!

I watched that a couple of years ago in the dark just before I went to sleep. Damn that's scary.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
The first... 28 *something* was a bit scary to me since I was 10 or 11 when I first saw it. ... freaking... fast, running... zombies. *shakes off goosebumps*

7 was pretty scary, and it had a somewhat... OK story. Watch it people, it's smart! The killer
-er himself!

You guys know the movie, "The Village" a few years back? Or maybe 1 I think... or 2. Anyway, it wasn't that scary, but I was saw it when I was 11 with my friends at the dark movie theater. And when I was walking out with my friends of the theater room (if you remember, the monster wore like a blood-red coat), I saw this guy with a red shirt coming in, and I was like so scared, and then all my friends just ran back. -_- sounds lame, but funny. :D

duyen

Reaction score
gotta go with the classic of night of the living dead. i even enjoy the cheesy sequels...all 88 of em! ha ha

there is a horror movie with cats -i forget the title, but it was about a 'mom' and 'son' living together...but they were from another planet or something....anyway, their kind were enemies with cats and throughout the whole movie tons of cats are camped out in their yard...i think in the end, the 'mom' turns into a giant ugly rat....sorry, it's been awhile since i've seen it....was it called night breed? anyway, "critters" has cat like....critters :D

the movie that always scared me when I was little was 'invaders from mars' i still can't watch it all the way through....cause no one believed the little kid till it was too late, and the bad guys were the cops, your mom, your teacher...everyone!

the movie that scared ny husband most when he eas little was 'day after tomorrow' i think he watched it when he was reaaly little and late at night too. freaked him out how everyone was doooooooommmed!!! lolol

Lol day after tommorow is not horror, nor scary.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well... she said "my husband... little"... so that must be at least 10 years back. So maybe it was an older version of Day After Tomorrow.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

D

Dragnskull

the old Friday 13th movies use to scare the black mamba out of me :S

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.