Your favourite horror movie?

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
28 days later was another favorite of mine, 28 weeks later(the sequel) was a bit of a let down though

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
was sweeny todd any good? havent seen it yet

Yes. Very good. It is a musical. But that really doesn't matter once you start watching. It's one of my favorite movies now and I hate musicals. It has a lot of blood and gore too :)

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ah cool, ill have to see that then, never was a big fan of musicals though...blood and gore should keep me entertained enough though :p

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
A few to name:
-Saw
-Severance
-Final Destination
-Slither (legendary)
-Evil Dead

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
why do people think "IT" was scary? I saw the movie, it was ok. The book was pretty good though, but once again, not scary.

What really creeped me out was the exorcist (the original) the part where shes on the stairs on her back :eek:

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
28 days later is pretty good, and saw ive heard is good but havnt seen all of them.

offtopic:
also ninja, please stop spamming and only post when you have something relevent to say and not just "good point" and, hey bob im ninja.

Edit: ohh final destination is great :p

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ill agree with lobster, i didn't think IT was scary at all, i thought it was pretty funny at parts though. Havent seen slither or the exorcist yet though, never heard of slither actually......

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The Blaire Witch Project was pretty cool when I saw it back when I was like 11. :)

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Boo
The Blaire Witch Project

A funny story comes with me watching boo.
I was in my friends room with him at about 2 in the morning and just after some shock scene, I hear a sound in the doorway across the room. I look over and I see a silhouette of a tall man. I was like OMFG and almost shit myself, but it turned out that he was just renting out a room.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Zakyath Well, if you want it that way, isn't all movies a waste of time? Live your life, it can be way greater than watching a movie.

Anything that you enjoy isn't a waste of time. If you enjoy watching movies, then it isn't a waste. ;)

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Almost every japanese horror is scary. I've only seen parts of the jap version of the grudge and it freaked me out for way much longer then the entire enlgish version of the movie.

Zakyath

Reaction score
saw the reaping the other day. one of the worst I ever seen x) didn't have any strong sides at all, me and my gf were just quite shocked about how bad it was after we saw it :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.