Your Typical Weekend Activities!

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Yes lets all gather round and drop some at a TH winter pow-wow. I'll bring macaroons.
Hahaha, Well, macaroons it's not enough. You even need to start the "winter pow-wow" first :p

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
there is only one way to be bored while sleeping.

Dream yourself being bored.

OFC. I have had some really weird dreams happen to me.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score

How can you dream about boredom? I usually dream about some normal days with something cool in it.
I once shot headcrabs with a shotgun on the burning ruins of my house.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score

No, I mean why waste your time you could be doing something with sleeping? I can sleep when I'm dead. :p

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
i have stayed up all night, and i find it hard to cut my nails without shaking like a maniac

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
i have stayed up all night, and i find it hard to cut my nails without shaking like a maniac

Thats why. What you do is you sleep like an hour less that normal for a few weeks, then another hour less when your body is used to that, and then repeat until you don't need as much sleep.

This is helpful when you get older and have a job, so you don't just work and sleep, that way you have time to do stuff with friends and what not. :p

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Thats why. What you do is you sleep like an hour less that normal for a few weeks, then another hour less when your body is used to that, and then repeat until you don't need as much sleep.

I might wanna try that. If I don't get at least eight hours of sleep I can't do anything.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Haha, I try to do the opposite, otherwise I can't sleep long enough for me to get rid of my tiredness ;)

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
i wish weekends were longer. If you think about it

Friday is a nomal day, you come home from school, shortened day, but you can stay up late this day
Saturday is actually a true relaxing day, you can relax, no school, no school tomorrow
Sunday is just like friday, except its swapped, you have to sleep early for Monday.

Its dumb :[ I can only do so much on weekends, i want to cube moar D:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't have school Friday or Tuesday so my weekends are pimp.

I don't really have a typical thing I do. Whatever comes up. Go to my girl's house, chill in the city, go to a party, go over a friend's, etc.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I don't have school Friday either, and the other days are only 4 hours of classes. :thup:

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
My weekends are packed with a lot of chores.

To get the most out of Friday, use up all of the time you have before midnight. Then sleep.
To get the most out of Saturday, try to set 2 alarm clocks at different places and setting them off at 7:00 AM.
To get the most out of Sunday, do the steps above for Saturday, and use up the time you have before midnight. Then sleep.
After you have done those steps, you should be able to sleep up to 7 hours. From midnight to 7 in the morning.

7 hours, 7 beneficial sleeping hours.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there's something called "an afternoon nap". Take a nap for 1 hour per day, and there's your 8 hours of sleep.

I think of 7 as a lucky number.

But of course, if you want 8 hours of sleep, you have about 2/3 of your free time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.