A New Super Moderator

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I would like everyone to please welcome our newest member of the staff team. UndeadDragon has been promoted to the rank of Super Moderator for his knowledgeable contributions throughout the site.

We hope you will see him around as he tries out his new super powers we gave him. :thup:

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
cool beans! grats bro!

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
I thought he was already a moderator lulz. Congrats. Btw UndeadDragon, how long does it take to learn how to make a decent website? With html

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you all :)

>YourFace

Depends whats your defenition of decent :p

I have been doing it for about 5 years, but there have been some things I have done that were decent for some time now. It also depends on previous experience etc.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
how long does it take to learn how to make a decent website? With html

That depends entirely on what you'll be doing. If your only interested in static HTML (and CSS), then it shouldn't take very long at all. Once you start introducing other factors such as scripting (server-side and / or client-side), image development (for better-looking sites), etc., then it increases the time it'll take you to learn.

In the end though, it all depends on your level of dedication to learning. For example, I'm terrible with HTML and CSS, but I've invested a lot of my time into JavaScript, and have become quite adept at it, if I may say so myself.

Edit: You should also consider how your learning. Some resources might help you learn faster than others.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
going from normal to super moderator is like going straight from ss1 to ss3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.