ARGH! PROBLEMS! An un-usable lead character...

Scam_ent

Reaction score
Ok, REALLY BIG PROBLEM!!

I've tried my able best to work this out myself, and I can't!

Here's how it goes:

- I am making an RPG map.
- I have an opening cinematic, with a small trigger set up at the start of the game, so you can choose to watch or skip the opening cinematic.
- Now, if I skip the cinematic, the game after that (not that there's a lot you can do) is fine, but
- If I view the opening cinematic, in the game after it, the lead character is un-usable. let me explain in more detail

You can select him, and it shows his potrait model, and his stats, name, experience bar and inventory, but all the commands like attack, move, hold position and stop are missing! You can't control him in any way!

Has this happened to anyone before? Does anyone know of a way this could happen? Regardless, I'm going to post my map soon, so you can have a look of it and try to help then...

Thanx in advance,

Cam

Scam_ent

Reaction score
NOBODY PANIC!

I fixed it.
This just goes to show that you should read your triggers carefully at least 4 times (i only read mine 3) before complaining to other people.
If anyone else ever gets this problem, remember to unpause your units! :D

Cam

Scam_ent

Reaction score
haha...don't mock me, little man (actually your older and therefore probably taller than me (at least I think ur older)...

My game's nearly ready for me to post here...

as i said, far from finished, only just started...

Cam

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.