Cinematic Contest! (Prize = Forum Signature)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Shall we extend till Friday? Keep working on it, 2 Cinematics doesn't make a contest. We need a minimum of 3 to actually judge.
-Husky

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah guys if I am going to give a sig you need at least 5 or them.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Friday it is! (God i'm getting sick of continually extended this :p, get them done people)!
-Husky

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
gatta make some quality work here! i cant speak for every one but im working as fast as i can, i mean my god its almost 2AM, and you'll never guesse what im' doing! :D

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
0cossin77 said:
I'm going to conpete, thank you extra time =), My submission will be in soon

Awsome were trying to get as many people as possible. Even if you don't know how to make a Cine, just read the tutorial.

Good luck,
-Husky

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Come on guys, I don't want to have to extend this AGAIN. Get those submissions in!
-Husky

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I think this one sorta bombed out...

Need more organization and advertisment next time.

Just some advice.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
well i would have mine in, but bad luck has it airsoft has comsumed my time, and now WoW so sadly im going to have to withdraw,.... damn i wanted that signature.....

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Well if no-one has another entry in by tonight, we will close it. I guess Cinematics are just to time consuming.
-Husky

L

Luciann

Yeah I would have done one lately, I just havent had time...maybe if u did a step by step process...lke submit a story line, then have ppl suggest on it....then like some pics...then ppl give ideas, then ppl finally submit their final drafts, like maybe a 2 month long uber contest mixing terraining/cinematics/story writing etc.

Then ppl would get some good ideas and not be confused on wut to do, and with 2 months thered be more time for everyone...i just came too late that was my prob with this one. And the final submitions could potentially be GREAT after everyones editing/constructive criticism!

Idk, just an idea~!

DM Cross

Reaction score
I think this should be unstickied, I'm pretty sure it bombed.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Bad organizer! Bad BOYS! a little more organization would maybe attracted more people into the contest.
Can't you decide a winner? how many entries do you have?

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Hey, its been up for around 2 or so months anyway :eek:. I dont see what I really could of done to make it much better.

Only got 2 Entries, 1 Terrain one and Shipwrecked 7.

Krakka said:
Bad organizer! Bad BOYS!

Hey it was bumped up when it was un-sticked like every second day, if people didn't see it, thats their problem :cool:.

Also TH said he would only award the Sig if we had like 4+ entries.

-Husky

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not blaming anyone here sometimes things just dont work out. You should have seen my Warcraft 2 BNE Tournament back in the day....

DM Cross

Reaction score
Bad Krakka for being a penis :p

Next time, just sit down and think it through more. Some tips:

-Gather your judges FIRST.
-Figure out the prize BEFORE you announce it :p
-Realize how much time what you're asking for will do. Also, figure out how much time you want to allow for gathering entries.
-Set an "Entry deadline". After this date, no more entries.
-Set a Deadline.

That's just a few... Had more but started thinking about something completely unrelated, and forgot...

P

Player_72985

husky_003 said:
Hey, its been up for around 2 or so months anyway :eek:. I dont see what I really could of done to make it much better.

Only got 2 Entries, 1 Terrain one and Shipwrecked 7.

Hey it was bumped up when it was un-sticked like every second day, if people didn't see it, thats their problem :cool:.

Also TH said he would only award the Sig if we had like 4+ entries.

-Husky

okay..you lost me..what happened to Azrael's Tale -_-;; Killfest2 entered Part 7, I entered Azrael and uhh some other guy entered..uhh..something? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.