Do u need custom icons for your map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe94

Reaction score
If you are looking custom never before used icons to put in your map, the solution is me!, i can help making any icon for you with any kind BTN,DISBTN,PAS,DISPAS,ATS... PM me or post here if you want

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you got any examples of what you can do, or what you have done before?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have made a passive soul consumption spell(that regenerates persentage of life) for my hero. My hero is an Ice fiend so i need some icon for that spell something with souls and ice(mixed together). Can you make it for me?

Septimus

Reaction score
Hmmm.. you are just the kind of person I am looking for.

Mind make a icon version for this ?

I need it for my quest icon.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Well I will give you some challenges, will +rep if you can make them of course.
Icon 1: Bouncing Glaive, a glaive that has just bounced and changed direction towards you.
Icon 2: Flamethrower, loads of fire raining down in a diagonal direction.
Icon 3: Arcane Bolt, some sort of arcane ball with an arcane tail in a diagonal direction.
Icon 4: Rocket Rain, rockets falling down in a diagonal direction. (More of a modified cluster rockets icon)

Moe94

Reaction score
Ill see what I can do

septimus consider it done, kazuga ill see what i can do, igor z consider it done, undead dragon ill post some stuff 4 u, if any1 likes my icons plz add rep and give credit if used

manofsteel

Reaction score
1.I need a cool attack ground icon for a medieval kind of map.
2. And also a new repair icon, don't like the current ones. :)

+ rep if you can do it.

Moe94

Reaction score
kk

these are simple stuff septimus ill do em if u give +rep.. and manofsteel the repair icon i think i can do that, the attack ground's gona be hard but ill see what i can do

Septimus

Reaction score
these are simple stuff septimus ill do em if u give +rep.. and manofsteel the repair icon i think i can do that, the attack ground's gona be hard but ill see what i can do

I would add you into my credit list. ;)

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Hey moe. I would be really thankful if u made this icon for me... Post your icons at your thread plz i need some other icons(gold, silver)... I'm new on this site can some 1 tell me how to give +reputation? Thanks

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Yea i will give you credits in my map too. I will name you a cool guy who made cool icons for me :p. Thanks man

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Hey PureOwnage i will need some icons and i will post you private messages because here you can see some of them :D. Cya soon

manofsteel

Reaction score
If anyone of you wants to make me an icon that looks like a normal, wooden gate I would love that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.