Hardest Boss for your Guild?

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Which boss has been the hardest for your guild to down on your first time?

Vael from BWL and C'Thun from AQ were the hardest for my guild, in WotLK the fights are pretty easy except Gluth has took us 3-4 times before we figured out the chows.

Also instructor in 40 man was pretty beast... Post your experiences.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
The ulduar 25 warrior + the lame resto druid last night.

Wait, what, this was pve?

In my opinion, pve ain't hard. The hard is the coordination and not having any retards in the raid. :p

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
C'thun from BWL? I thought C'thun was in Ahn'Qiraj... :|

Although I've only been doing the WOTLK end-game content (since I only started WoW shortly before WOTLK's release), and guild I'm in is fairly easy-going about raiding, hardest boss first-time around (for me at least) was Grobbulus. Can't remember exactly what was so damn difficult about him, but we wiped 7 or 8 times before we downed him :p

Or else 4 Horsemen, although that was probably just a case of not understanding the movement correctly very quickly :(

The hard is the coordination and not having any retards in the raid.
So very true - we wiped 4 or 5 times on KT for last week's Naxx run because off-tank forced one healer to follow after him (to get back into cast range), and Frost Tomb caught both healers at once, although I don't really know whether it was the OT's fault for running out of range, or the healer's fault for moving too close to the other healer... Then he stood inside Shadow Fissure :)banghead:). Frustrating, to say the least :p

Oninuva

Reaction score
Sorry. Vaelestaraza from BWL and Ctun from AQ is what I meant.

Grobb could be hard for people new to Naxx, after a few times, it's farily easy, just that a lot of people die to the green circles.. which I don't see how you could get into it. I'm MT most of the time, well almost all the time so I don't know but.. yea..

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
I can't remember the exact reason as to why we sucked so bad at it (although, I read the tactics incorrectly and thought it said to step into the clouds immediately before the debuff went off, to minimize the area it could cover)

Although, my connection was pretty unstable that night, and I disconnected alot during that fight. When we finally got him, I was disconnected with 5% left on him :D

But ye, was our first Naxx run :(

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
mim hard mode takes the cake.

dont even want to try yogg with 1 or 0 keepers....

Heizo

Reaction score
yogg 0 keepers 25 man hard mode..yes i have done it...once...And there was one person left...a hunter which did like the last 3k on him to down him. That hunter has like 1-2 hits left before he died aswell, so it was super close.

Sartharion 0 drakes down 25 man hardmode...just dont do it unless u have a mega awesome healer tank XD

Oninuva

Reaction score
yogg 0 keepers 25 man hard mode..yes i have done it...once...And there was one person left...a hunter which did like the last 3k on him to down him. That hunter has like 1-2 hits left before he died aswell, so it was super close.

Sartharion 0 drakes down 25 man hardmode...just dont do it unless u have a mega awesome healer tank XD

eh yogg is touhg, sarth isn't as much, it's a short fight, thus having less change to screw up.. lotta luck though on the walls

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Sarth+3 10 man was harder than the 25 man one. Still not that hard of a fight though. In my opinion Ulduar hard modes were more challenging and I actually had fun raiding Ulduar.

Muru in SWP was a beast to kill back in BC...

Oninuva

Reaction score
Sarth+3 10 man was harder than the 25 man one. Still not that hard of a fight though. In my opinion Ulduar hard modes were more challenging and I actually had fun raiding Ulduar.

Muru in SWP was a beast to kill back in BC...

Yeah Ulduar imo was the best raid in the expansion, ICC is boring, naxx was alright but old so nothin new, and toc is lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.