Has any one ever -rep TH?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he has been -repped. Though, I don't know if any of the people that have done it are around anymore.... :rolleyes:

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
> Yes, I have been neg repped but I just delete it

Ha ha. Pwnt. :p Go TH! Though, I wish I could do that. :p

EDIT: Oh, and TH: Congrats on 9000 posts!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I don't see why someone would be stupid enough to -rep the site owner. :p

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
> I don't see why someone would be stupid enough to -rep the site owner.

Well, I would think it's in response for something TH did to that person's posts. Either way, not a good idea.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I don't see why someone would be stupid enough to -rep the site owner. :p

Rofl... Tonks -repped TH once, I think it was because TH was spamming or being an idiot or something. Or Tonks had a bad day or something so he did something brave to calm his day. :p

I forgot, Tonks said that somewhere.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Its hard to not get negative repped at some point. We all make mistakes or have bad days. :)

Though Im sure people see The Helper and assume that if they -rep him they will instantly be 'bad ass'.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Indeed. I don't think that there is any user around that hasn't been -repped at least once for a good reason. Even TH.

True, I've been -repped twice by admins :eek:.

Still, even if TH didn't delete his -reps, I don't see what -repping him achieves =P..

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Well, statistically, a few (thousand) negative or positive reputation points, for administrators, won't make any difference - they can adjust it themselves as they see suitable.

/.../

However, it's not really about the amount of reputation, it's the message behind it.

A (e.g)rep worth of 5 positive points is worthless, if the comment field is blank, to me.

So is a negative 1 repute pointless, if it only yells at me telling I suck(*).

To conclude, it's all about the comment, message behind the repute. If one can explain why he gave me repute, no matter, positive or negative, I have no concerns.

(*)Usually, "u suc", "u sux!!1".

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
TH once said that a new member -repped him with the message "lol".
He didn't delete it, but instead responded by giving that member -10 and the message "lol back". :p

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
> He didn't delete it, but instead responded by giving that member -10 and the message "lol back".

That's funny. I used to get negative rep a lot when I was a younger member. I'm a noob that way. D=

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Flame dared me to -rep some admins and say

Vi Va Revolution! or something like that

Which I haven't done yet, I probably never do it

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe I saw something funny a while ago... Some guy who said: Any off-topic comments in my thread are going to be -rep'd!

Fact is, the thread was about a WEU error, and he didn't want people to discuss the WEU itself (and its downsides as well as its upsides) but his errors, discuss his problem and how to solve it.

AceHart came in, explained a few things and fix his problem and stuff while explaining to him why he shouldn't use WEU in that case.

And the guy -rep'd him with the "enforces WE vs WEU discussion" comment... :p Well, at least it said something like that.

It was... especially funny. In fact, Ace solved his problem if I recall correctly ;)

-----

But I'm getting off-topic!

I never got a -rep from TH nor did I see anyone -rep'ing him!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
When I go through the logs and I see that neg rep to Ace I will delete that as well. Nobody Freaking Neg Reps Ace around here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.