i think ive got virus

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
darn u demi!!!! i was jus gonna +rep wellllllll

i guess u can this a double +rep cause u gettin from me too. and ima give u one too demi fro the time and effort

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
o....shizz.......FF is fast, where would i get fastfox for firefox? and do i have to keep that large box-shaped thing at bottom that only says "done" and what page ur loading?

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
well thx and this kinda got off topic......after the virus part...but anyways FF is SOOOO FAST it would be 11/10 if it werent for the large box at bottom

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
well thx and this kinda got off topic......after the virus part...but anyways FF is SOOOO FAST it would be 11/10 if it werent for the large box at bottom

What large box?

Oh and you can skin your fire fox...

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
at very bottom, above toolbar of windows, its large, like a whiteish tan color, says done, blocks screen, on Ie it was smaller

was "you can skin your firefox" telling u can change color or u can change color while being a lame joke at same time?

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
Ever tried CCleaner?

Website said:
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

They also have a forum if you have trouble installing it.

I used it everytime I log off my computer. It takes alot of cr*p you get from internet.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
View -> Status Bar to turn off the "Done" box.
Though dunno what the problem is, it's tiny here. Got a screenshot?

Rad

Reaction score
What the crap? That isnt normal... Might be some sort of corrupted toolbar (From that virus?) Try reinstalling firefox.

Also, you can press F11 which should hide that as well... Makes it fullscreen (Hides all toolbars, even bookmark toolbar. Only keeps the default navbar and tabs bar)

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
kk its all fixed, but my mom is getting p oed that im installing what she calls "bad s__t(cant say here(some of us*cough hero12341234* arent old enogh :D)) that i shouldnt be dling, and adaaware, even tho my sis' bf is comp technician(sry if spelled wrong) and hes say there great, my mom doesnt like being wrong....

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
kk its all fixed, but my mom is getting p oed that im installing what she calls "bad s__t(cant say here(some of us*cough hero12341234* arent old enogh :D)) that i shouldnt be dling, and adaaware, even tho my sis' bf is comp technician(sry if spelled wrong) and hes say there great, my mom doesnt like being wrong....

What I'm not old enough?....lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.