Skin Medivh the Grey

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
10qkswl.png

2dmb9zn.png

This is my first skin *ever*. Basically it's a re-texture of everything (not a re-color although it looks like one! :eek:) and I put a different bird on the staff, made his boots/gloves cloth instead of leather and his face have tattoos.

Smudge tool FTW!!

Attachments

• medivhthegrey.zip
    75.8 KB · Views: 461

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Lol, I think you smudged it in an odd way in this one. :p

But it looks okay to me. Good job on freehand :D.

I think some areas could have more depth (highlights and shadows) but it looks pretty good other than that. ;D

Oh yeah, and the smudging looks a little weird. You can brush the area then slowly transition the color and brightness/darkness of it to a bright highlight instead of smudging. ;)

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Personally I never liked skins were only the clothes were changed... Even more so when its just changed to plain old gray.

GJ for a first skin, kinda blurry though. :)

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Lol, I think you smudged it in an odd way in this one. :p

But it looks okay to me. Good job on freehand :D.

I think some areas could have more depth (highlights and shadows) but it looks pretty good other than that. ;D

Oh yeah, and the smudging looks a little weird. You can brush the area then slowly transition the color and brightness/darkness of it to a bright highlight instead of smudging. ;)

Not quite sure I know how to do all that. I'm using gimp btw.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
nc, but the skin is in low quality, "small resolution", making some of the details blur in game

~Void~ ? do u have an account before?

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Basically a recolor but you did it the hard way. The face is nice though, I like the tattoos.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm...

Seriously, what would be the point of such a skin? It's not like one would need Medivh's model, and so using up some filesize in a map for a grey version of himself is rather pointless.

I like the re-texturing though. Well made. :)

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Hmm...

Seriously, what would be the point of such a skin? It's not like one would need Medivh's model, and so using up some filesize in a map for a grey version of himself is rather pointless.

I like the re-texturing though. Well made. :)

It's just for practice, for me, really. I'm trying to get into skinning and everything so I tried to go for something simple :D

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, in case somebody wants such a model, approved.

Because it's well skinned. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.