Need Tower Ideas !!! +rep for help!!!

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Huh? That means if a player did something wrong, there will be havoc!
How about lowering the damage and set the tower's life to 1 instead?

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Force tower: Every X seconds this tower stuns and slows all enemy units arround it. Dealing Y damage and slowing all units after the damage by W%

darkRae

Reaction score
k.. here's another idea :

Acid Tower
Each attack reduces the armor of unit and deals damage overtime.
Now this is getting typical :D

darkRae

Reaction score
More, more and more ideas :D

Electric Tower
Has % chance to create a Thunder Clap at target unit's location (done by dummy unit)
So if the skill procures, create a dummy unit at attacked unit's position and order it to Thunder Clap.
This idea is gotten through reading Ozaru's :)

EDIT: Agree with Ozaru. You already have negative reputation so you should stop Double Posting or you may make some Moderators angry and ban you. Edit your post just like this :)

Dryvnt

Reaction score
woot, corrected :p after the damage

stop double posting,edit your other post

sry :(

okey... towers so far...

Maybes
Stun Tower DONE!
Flatulence Tower
Morph Tower
Time Tower Stuck!
Force TowerWorking on!
Rock Smash Tower
Bolt Tower
Death Escape Tower
Cocktail Towers
Rofl Tower
Aura Towers
Spray Tower
Lard Tower
Prison Tower (Devour Tower :D)

Sures
Random Chain DONE!
Spread Tower
Fungus Tower

Edit #1

More, more and more ideas :D

Electric Tower
Has % chance to create a Thunder Clap at target unit's location (done by dummy unit)
So if the skill procures, create a dummy unit at attacked unit's position and order it to Thunder Clap.
This idea is gotten through reading Ozaru's :)

EDIT: Agree with Ozaru. You already have negative reputation so you should stop Double Posting or you may make some Moderators angry and ban you. Edit your post just like this :)

Will use that for a chance in Chain Tower :D Edit : Will not :p

Edit #2

know its bad with dubble posting :D just cant follow ur ideas, u post em so fast! while editing im sure 10 more ideas has popped up :D

Edit #3

i need to have 2 browsers up ;D

Edit #4

no more ideas ???

Edit #5

Added More Towers

Edit #6

Finally home and ready for coding ! :D got a lot to do :D

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
A Teleport tower, with very small damage, and an ability that can target one of your towers. When you use it, it sets that tower as the destination. Then, your teleport tower has a passive chance to instantly teleport any unit that it damages directly to that tower.

No upgrades.

A Time Stop tower, with an ability that freezes all nearby units (including your own, and the time stop tower), but drains the mana of the tower. When the tower runs out of mana, or you click unfreeze, all units in the area move X% faster for Y seconds based on how long they were frozen (to rebalance the space/time continuum). Any units which move into the time stopped area are frozen.

Upgrades to a Time Rip tower, which keeps the time stop ability, but also gains the time rip ability, which is an AoE ability that instantly removes all enemy units in the area. After a random (.01 to 360) number of seconds, the units will reappear nearby, taking X% damage. They could either all come back at once, or, they could each get a time to come back (one could come back after only .4 seconds, while another is gone for 5 and a half minutes).

OR

Upgrades to a Recursion tower, which keeps the time stop ability, but also has the recursion ability. When cast, the AoE ability marks all enemy units in the area with a recursion effect. After X seconds, they are instantly teleported back to their original locations (when the spell was cast), and each does area damage to nearby enemies (their allies).

A Soul tower, with an effect (like searing arrows), that uses 1 mana every time it attacks. It has negative mana regeneration. When a unit dies next to the tower, or if the tower kills a unit, it gains mana. Without the effect, the tower does very little damage. With the effect, the tower gains damage, and has a small chance to instantly kill any unit it damages.

No Upgrades.

Dryvnt

Reaction score
A Teleport tower, with very small damage, and an ability that can target one of your towers. When you use it, it sets that tower as the destination. Then, your teleport tower has a passive chance to instantly teleport any unit that it damages directly to that tower.

No upgrades.

Nah... dont think
A Time Stop tower, with an ability that freezes all nearby units (including your own, and the time stop tower), but drains the mana of the tower. When the tower runs out of mana, or you click unfreeze, all units in the area move X% faster for Y seconds based on how long they were frozen (to rebalance the space/time continuum). Any units which move into the time stopped area are frozen.

Upgrades to a Time Rip tower, which keeps the time stop ability, but also gains the time rip ability, which is an AoE ability that instantly removes all enemy units in the area. After a random (.01 to 360) number of seconds, the units will reappear nearby, taking X% damage. They could either all come back at once, or, they could each get a time to come back (one could come back after only .4 seconds, while another is gone for 5 and a half minutes).

OR

Upgrades to a Recursion tower, which keeps the time stop ability, but also has the recursion ability. When cast, the AoE ability marks all enemy units in the area with a recursion effect. After X seconds, they are instantly teleported back to their original locations (when the spell was cast), and each does area damage to nearby enemies (their allies).

Sounds good... just need to help me with it tho :D
A Soul tower, with an effect (like searing arrows), that uses 1 mana every time it attacks. It has negative mana regeneration. When a unit dies next to the tower, or if the tower kills a unit, it gains mana. Without the effect, the tower does very little damage. With the effect, the tower gains damage, and has a small chance to instantly kill any unit it damages.

No Upgrades.

If you help me :D

Good ideas... find blue for comment for each tower ;D

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Great Tauren [HERO TOWER] Abilities that can learn thought kills: Endurance Speed (Endurance aura increase attack speed towers), Tauren Fortitude (Increase damage of the tauren towers and decrease by X kills needed to learn abilities),Rock Smash (Throws a giant rock to the target point, dealing heavy siege damage to the units in the area, the rock explodes into smaller rocks (Fan of knives) that strikes nearby enemy units)

Spread Tower: This tower has a X% chances to sick the unit that is being attacked. This sicked unit, can spread the sick to another nearby units and so so....

Dryvnt

Reaction score
Great Tauren [HERO TOWER] Abilities that can learn thought kills: Endurance Speed (Endurance aura increase attack speed towers), Tauren Fortitude (Increase damage of the tauren towers and decrease by X kills needed to learn abilities), Rock Smash (Throws a giant rock to the target point, dealing heavy siege damage to the units in the area, the rock explodes into smaller rocks (Fan of knives) that strikes nearby enemy units)

will use the blue as another tower ;D

Spread Tower: This tower has a X% chances to sick the unit that is being attacked. This sicked unit, can spread the sick to another nearby units and so so....

Spread Tower... hmm.. like..

Code:
E - Periodic Event 0.2 sec
C - Unit got buff (Spread)
A - Unit Group - Pick every units in (100 range of triggering unit) and do actions
   Loop Actions
   Order Spread Dummy to Attack Picked Unit
   Wait till condition
   C - Attacking unit = Spread Dummy
   Unit - Remove Spread Dummy

Then Spread is a passive effect like posion attack

darkRae

Reaction score
Bolt Tower
Shoots electricity balls which damage multiple units by bouncing. Every bounce increases the damage instead of decreasing it.
(make it hit multiple units like Huntress' Glaive, but instead of decreasing the damage every bounce, make the damage increase)

I'm not really sure this can be made, because I've never tried this.

And Dryvnt,
you don't need to remove the dummy. After you create the unit, give it expiration timer. The dummy's attack cooldown should be 1 or 2 seconds and the expiration timer is 0.50, that's enough for one attack yet preventing two attacks. Remember to set the Animation Damage Point and Backswing to 0.00

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Could take my idea that I submitted for the tower contest (first one):

Fungus tower: A tower that raises fungi from corpses. These fungi in return root nearby enemies to the ground for a short period of time.

Search around for my tower. If you can't find it, I can send you the tower itself.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
just thinked of 1 ability of a tower...i hope youll appreciate this

Death Escape
Passive

When a unit leaves the exact range of the tower, it has a 75% chance to damage and poison the target

lets say u have a tower with a range of 600, and when a unit enters that 600 range, the tower attacks (of course) and when the unit leaves 600 range from the tower, it will have a 75% chance to posion and damage the target

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.