New RPG Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Senkin

Reason why 2.0 is not out.

The reason this ver 2.0 is not out yet is because 56k insists to put in ore items, quests, and heros. Personally I am trying to get him to finish fixing the bugs and then if it is all balanced and looks ok to put it out. This is becoming like a blizzard game, they say one time and it becomes months later it actually comes out.

I am the second man to this RPG, but 56k can be very stubborn.

So in conclution please wait a lil more till I can get 56k to let it out.
:cool:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Senkin!

This has nothing to do with the map, so I'm going to delete the post when it's filled it's purpose.

The purpose? To let Senkin know he's now a special member! :D Don't know if you noticed, but I noticed the Helper's post in our forum (which you should now be able to see)! :D Congrats! (BTW, check your messages!)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I just finished testing some stuff with 56k, and here's a general opinion I have.

The maps deffinately coming along. A few new quests were made involving rescuing units, and such, so that was pretty cool. It would be awesome if you had to protect the unit, though, so that creeps would try to kill it.

The weather system is really amazing, except it isn't random (yet). Once it is, I'm sure the game will have a unique style to it.

The item system is larger, but still very similiar. I stand by my idea of having a smith, and maybe an alchemist for potions, somewhere in the map that can create new items from a couple of old ones. This also makes it possible to mix items up and get some really unique new items out there. However, while the current items are gaining new levels, I didn't see a huge amount of new items. Maybe you can work on that, too.

The map is a little bigger, with there being a second town and stuff. I didn't get to reach the second town (only played for an hour, but I'll check it out later) but I think it's great that the map grew in size, making it more fun to explore.

The last thing I have to say is about the arena's. They were pretty good, but it seemed like too simple a hack-and-slash way to level and grab some gold. I don't know how you could fix this, but I'm sure you and Senkin can come up with something. :)

Overall, the map's new and deffinately improved. If it continues on in this manner, I have no doubt in my mind that it will be a big hit on Battle.net, when it's finished.

Good job guys, keep it up!

Alexander
Challenging Destiny is what I do ;)

S

Senkin

I think that we should get it all finished on fixing the bugs and then post it tp the public and get a bunch of peoples ideas. Right now we are having to go off of 4 maybe 5 ppl's ideas and comments, and I think in order to get a better game we need to have alot more opinions then that.

As for what you have said Alex, I agree about alot of it but it would take quite alot of work to do some of thouse like a smith and guys like that.
For the arena, I am not too sure on how to fix it much maybe you can come up with some I am perfectally capeable of making it do almost anything.

Well I am concluding this with lets finish the bugs and get it out there for more opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.