New RPG Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Senkin

Uhhhm :confused: how can it not work for you? it is desinged to where you make the variables in your map then put it in and it works on the spot. Then you can edit it to be what you want it to be like.

V

ViralGuard

All i did was copy it into my map:) but that was before, then i didnt know what a trigger was, now i know better:)

S

Senkin

The new ver 1.9 is now being final beta tested and shall be ready soon, it is the best one yet. New multiboard, new heros, new quests and much more.

As soon as it is done 56k will tell you all the updates and I will post again giving the link to download it.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I hope you mean twice as big as far as gameplay, and not size...

DM Cross

Reaction score
I understand that the map will be bigger, but you said TWICE as big. I was just making sure you weren't talking file size, as that would probably mean you added way too much useless crap. But since you didn't mean that, it's ok.

V

ViralGuard

This RPG is Very Well Made, The Terrain is nice, the best about this RPG is truly the weather, dunno how he managed to do it that good:) This is the best RPG I ever played!!!!! when it's released its the only thing im gonna play! :D

Excuse me if i spell anything wrong, im just very tired :eek:

S

Senkin

:p We feal honored you like the game that much. Just remeber ppl it is also me that is in making this! 56k does 90% or so of it, I am mostly good for ideas and trigger work.

My best example of my work is the Multiboard that is all my doing.

I think I have it perfect, but I want a game time put in it, but I have yet to learn how to gte it in. I got the code for my game timer, but adding a row and putting it in it is the hard part for me. I have a post up asking for help and giving all the info needed to help me so if your good with multiboards please do go and try to see if you can help.

S

Senkin

Im_On_56k and I are conspireing together on 2.0 to make this soo much better.

We have decided that 2.0 is the final beta (First real prod ver) and we are going to have it come out with a bang, no better way then to add ALOT of new things and even more things to do.

This project should take at the most till wednesday. Wait and you will be rewarded.

http://skdhome.com/warcraft3/destiny.php <--- The fastest way to recive the newest ver of the map.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
2.0 Features
-This post will be edited to update the latest added features.
-This post will also be added to the first post on page1 in the summary.

The revival system updates each level you gain to make sure you will lose a certain amount of gold according to your level, so you don't lose to much at the beginning, and to less at the end.
You will revive in the last town you were in to prevent walking distances to get back to you last were.

Yes version 1.9 and lower did not include agility heros, but by popular demand, me and senkin have decided to add them. This will require a small change in terrain by the hero tavers, where you choose your hero, but nothing much will be changed. So you will now have agility heros to choose from.
Agility heros use abiltiles and passive attacks.

All versions include strength heros this is just a summary of what strength heros mean in Destiny RPG.
Strength heros are classed by me as the easiest and less challenging use of hero in the game, due you don't have to cast many spells. Each strength hero is different, they have different abilties. So you can have a different expieriance for every hero you choose.

All versions include intelligence heros this is just a summary of what intelligence heros mean in Destiny RPG.
Intelligence heros are classed by me the harest and most challenging use of hero in the game, due you have to use abilties to kill your enemies. Aswell as use your basic attack to kill the enemy to. For some intelligence heros mana is the most important thing for the hero, others you must need a half decent amount. Each intelligence hero is different, with different spells to experiment with and find witch hero you like best to use.

No hero in the game has the exact same ability as another hero. Each hero has its own customized abilties to make gameplay more fun. So you can have a different gameplay expierance with each hero you choose to play.

Not satisfied with the hero you choose in early game? Type -newchar this will give you a new destiny character and set your gold to 150 so it will be like starting the game again.

My map includes an upgrade system that allows you to upgrade just about every item into the next level. Everytime you upgrade an item it improoves in what it does and gives you a new bonus ability to the item also. Most items can be upgraded into level 4, witch than can be upgraded into an Ultimate Item.

Items can be upgraded by getting 2 of the same item.
Example.

Frost Blade + Frost Blade = Frost Blade Level 2
Frost Blade Level 2 + Frost Blade Level 2 = Frost Blade Level 3
Frost Blade Level 3 + Frost Blade Level 3 = Frost Blade Level 4
Frost Blade Level 4 + Upgrader = Frost Blade Ultimate

Ultimate items are special items that can only be reached after upgrading your item to full. This greatly increases the ability of your item to the max.

Most bosses drop special items you cannot buy from a shop or sell to a shop. These items are unique, they have multiple abilties and the harder the boss you fight the better of item you will get.

This game includes literly over 250 items including upgrades. Each town has new items for you to upgrade. Specially the town Roscu, witch has the first level 4 capable items and ultimate items.

The Roscu town has a tome shop that allows you to buy tomes to increase your statistics when your item inventory is full.
Want to store items for later use in the game? Buy a Storage Safe, a storage safe can hold up to 6 items for your hero when you cant hold anymore. Or you want to upgrade an item and you don't have enough slots to hold the items and you don't want your fellow team mates to steal your items, just store them in your storage safe. The storage safe is found in Roscu.

Roscu has a general store, tome shop, unique weapons shop, and a misc shop for great items that can be very good at ultimate.

Destiny RPG has a weather system that changes over time throughout the game effecting your hero to the weather.

Weather includes:

Rain
Snow
Wind
Light
Sunny

If it is raining out your movement speed will be reduced by 15%.

If it is snowing out your attack rate and movement speed will be reduced by 8%.

If it is windy out your attack rate will be reduced by 15%.

If it is light out your attack rate will be increased by 15%.

If it is just sunny out the gameplay will be normal with no deducts or incresements.

The battle arena allows you to fight your own teammates in a FFA.

If you kill a hero in the battle arena you will win 6000$.
If you die in the hero arena you will lose 3000$.
A battle arena battle can be fun near the mid-point of the game and on.

The creep arena allows you to fight mass creeps for gold. You will barly gain expieriance for levels in the creep arena, so there is no point of going there to level.

The creeps change on how far you are in the game to allow you to fight creeps that arn't to low below you.

DM Cross

Reaction score
...Update the map? What does that mean?

S

Senkin

He means that you download the attachment, run the exe and it will download the newest ver of destiny rpg and put it in the correct folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.