New RPG Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skinny77

Yo

Ur new map sounds cool, im making an rpg at the moment as well. My msn is [email protected]. Plz send it to me coz i relly need some good ideas.!

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
He spells like he means what you're thinking. I suggest you don't give it to him :/

The right way to ask for ideas, skinny, is opening your own topic on this forum stating "Need ideas for my RPG; Summary inside" or something of the sort. Obviously, as the title suggests, you need to mention what you already have down for your RPG before you ask for some suggestions from us. If you can't follow that simple request, then get out of here. Only newb map makers attempt to get everything done for them. I'm attempting to be frank without being totally offensive; please heed this note.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Im_on_56k i noticed you had a multiboard that interests me, you think you could send me it if you don't mind, non takin if you don't want to understandable :).

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
So? lol we are good friends 56k ;). Could you give me the basic trigger the the % on hp then? please and thankyou :).

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
BrokenX said:
So? lol we are good friends 56k ;). Could you give me the basic trigger the the % on hp then? please and thankyou :).

BrokenX

Nvm man :) goodluck with you and your rpg (supporting helpers also). Maybe after they are done... we could try eachothers, and see what we think? :).

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan then. 56k... you do know you can make your own custom name thing right? Go to user preferences, then go to edit profile and at the top you just type in your desirded name :).

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
Yeah, only special members get it for instance... me and you, alexander, silver-hawk, and others. You should so give me rep for that :p.

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
Where lol, nevermind i will look throu here find them. I'm having problems with my RPG, because i have reached max doodad limit :( I tryed that patch thing we unlimited doesn't work :(.

BrokenX

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
In response to the small conversation about Special names.

Ahh yes. The wonderful bliss of being a kick butt member of TheHelper. :D

*Sips his drink, leaning back in his chair* Life is good. :p

S

Senkin

If you want any info on making the multiboard with hp% and everything, you have to talk to me. I am the maker of his multiboard.

I can help ya only so much, you mostly need to construct it on your own though.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Would you mind helping me construct my own Multiboard I got some ideas for one...

BrokenX

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.