Offering spell/triggering assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

salempc

I am bored and I want to make spells for people.

I have had plenty of projects, but I get bored easily. I have no partners to work so I can't get anything done.

I am experienced in spells/triggering and I love to help people to make stuff like this.

I am also making a big spell map to test various spells, so if you request a spell, I will have a copy in my big spell map also.

I´d be grateful if someone put me to work I´m hell bored and I love to do these things. I am willing to make true all your crazy ideas!

Thx in advance

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Can u do custom heros?

S

salempc

Yes if yu give me all the details--

Model, abilities and any other thing.

Remember im here to help all you newbies :D

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
You can make the heros anything you want. I just need heros. Make as many as u want and i can place them on the map plz. I will e mail u the map so i will need to no ur email address. :D

S

salempc

can't you just upload it here? or is it too big?

It just feels easier.

By the way I have a cool spell combine system (credits to Rad for making it work) I can add if you want :)

Well Im off to play some DotA (yes Rad, DeFeNsE oF tEh Anci3ntz) and ill b back in like 45 minutes.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Its not protected and i dont want ppl to steal it.
After u pm me: Ty

T

ThEdEmOnKiNg

Erm do you make effects.. wutever probabily do..

Ok, if u do this it will save me alot of time.. and i shall be forever grateful... nah it'll save me time,and make me time for school :D

Ok, i need a spell that look like its a wind energy ball/energy blast (i dunno just something wind looking, no tornadoes plz :shades: :rolleyes: )

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
make me an auto cast, ability that creates a "plague ward" (disease cloud unit) at the location of the hero every 30 seconds, make the wards last 45 seconds, and they should have the disease cloud ability. the strength of the disease cloud ability on the plague wards depends on the level of the hero ability.

level 1 makes a plague ward with disease cloud that does 2 damage per second and lasts 35 seconds.
level 2 makes a plague ward with disease cloud that does 4 damage per second and lasts 35 seconds.
level 3 makes a plague ward with disease cloud that does 6 damage per second and lasts 35 seconds.
level 4 makes a plague ward with disease cloud that does 8 damage per second and lasts 35 seconds.

the duration is the "aura duration" on the spell, not the duration of the plague ward unit itself, that should be 45 seconds for all levels.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
salempc said:
I pm my email
Dude i didnt get it if u want i can host it on my website and u can dl from there?

Rad

Reaction score
salempc said:
I pm my email

WTF You guys are wierd, you want him to post it but he wont cause ppl can steal it then you dont wanna post your email cuz they can steal that to? :eek:

S

salempc

ThEdEmOnKiNg said:
Erm do you make effects.. wutever probabily do..

Ok, if u do this it will save me alot of time.. and i shall be forever grateful... nah it'll save me time,and make me time for school :D

Ok, i need a spell that look like its a wind energy ball/energy blast (i dunno just something wind looking, no tornadoes plz :shades: :rolleyes: )

Uh oh well....

Nuke? effect? whatever?

im working on the plague thingy right now

S

salempc

Grundy said:
make me an auto cast, ability that creates a "plague ward" (disease cloud unit) at the location of the hero every 30 seconds, make the wards last 45 seconds, and they should have the disease cloud ability. the strength of the disease cloud ability on the plague wards depends on the level of the hero ability.

level 1 makes a plague ward with disease cloud that does 2 damage per second and lasts 35 seconds.
level 2 makes a plague ward with disease cloud that does 4 damage per second and lasts 35 seconds.
level 3 makes a plague ward with disease cloud that does 6 damage per second and lasts 35 seconds.
level 4 makes a plague ward with disease cloud that does 8 damage per second and lasts 35 seconds.

the duration is the "aura duration" on the spell, not the duration of the plague ward unit itself, that should be 45 seconds for all levels.

Wait, Im confused with the durations :S

What im doing is an autocast that makes a plague ward, and that ward thingy deals damage around it. The plague must move, or else its useless.

am i right?

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
no the plage does not move. it stays in 1 area. look at the "disease cloud (abomination)" ability. 1 data field is the damage per second, another one is the aura duration. the 35 second duration means the disease cloud ability has a 35 second duration. a unit comes comes to the plague ward, it gets a buff that does damage per second and the buff lasts for 35 seconds even if they move away from the plague ward.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
K salempc i pmed u the website. Oh and ur not supposed to tripple or double post like wat u just did. Ur supposed to edit ur threads.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Rad said:
*Dark/Mad voice from Halo2* TRIPLEPOST!! Its triplekill you nub!
damn u go ownd^^ the orange was in white.

Oopps i was on other page and didnt realize i double posted. sry

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
id like a spell something like maybe a kamahameha from goku in DBZ, charging for a sec, then shooting some major eye candy outward in a beam, some terrain deformation and such, maybe knockback too

ive yet to find anything like this, and dont know exactly how to go about doing teh effects my self

S

salempc

lol sorry just responding separately ;D

plague ward partially done, see if you can complete it im going to sleep and upload fully done (problems with autocasting, wont begin unless you do it on yourself for the first time, then it will do it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.