Offering spell/triggering assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

salempc

emjlr3 said:
yea it was funny, like create a bunch of dummys, and have themm all cast finger on different random units or some shit, just use FOK, much easier

and btw toaster, seems like some people are having trouble with your maps, maybe you should test em before you release em

I dont trust my testing, video lags when not in multiplayer so strange...

A

Andi

hello there!

I got a question about starfall : I have already changed the starfall buff in my map, but now I would like to make another ability based on starfall. Is there anyway to create a new buff or to do something with triggers?

And a second thing, in case my problem above can be solved: I would like to have starfall with holy bolts comming down instead of stars ... holy bolt is not part off the buff list, is there any way to do this with triggers?

thx for help

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
wow ur a funny guy

host up what you got, and ill take a look at it :)

btw plz register

you too andi

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
set variable, it is under general

make a variable of type unit, set it equal to casting unit

btw sry for double i screwed up

BlightBasher said:
youll see what i want to do darthfett, if you look on the page before this one, im trying to make dotas omnislash/blink storm.

in actions, then y cant i find it, im trying to set the caster to Cloud strife, how would ii do this?

E

Eddde

help..

hey, i'm really noob =/
I wanna make same thing like a "cold arrow" that instead of slow the target, it cast a cyclone.. can u help me??
Ty

G

guyver13

Still helping?

I noticed the last post was back in october but i figured i'd ask. If you guys are still working on triggers and stuff for people i could use some help cause i have no idea how to make these units do what i want lol.

I want my custom gargoyles to change into stone during the day and back to gargoyles at night someone tried to write me a trigger for this and i appreciate the help but for some reason it didn't work lol.

I also need my custom vampires to burrow during the day and come up at night...

Also theres a pathing problem with my units about 20-30 minutes into the game about waves of units get stuck and just stand there and cause lag wth >.> lol if you know a way to fix that lemme know.

One last thing is that I beleive that the way i did my triggers for the map is noobish and ugly if you can think of a way to make them smaller and/or easier lemme know lol. I can maybe post it or i can host for you on US East if you wanna see what i've do so far and discuss it. My name on there is Berserkerguyver.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
This was not last October, its more than a year old. Please open a new topic if you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.