Range Motion Buffer?

Iwan_Krissov

Reaction score
It's wrong because it's not the question that has been asked (read thread, we are talking about Range Motion Buffer, not chance on missing).

>now it is at I believe to be a stable 128.
64 not stable? It should be. If the target doesn't move, a range motion buffer of 10 is able to hit it.

You started the discussion. Read my first post in this thread, read it properly and than think again if I were talking about range motion buffer or not. You were talking about missing moving targets, which is quite different and has nothing to do with range motion buffer...

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
You started the discussion. Read my first post in this thread, read it properly and than think again if I were talking about range motion buffer or not. You were talking about missing moving targets, which is quite different and has nothing to do with range motion buffer...
Actually, you are wrong. The range motion buffer ALSO controls how far an attack will until a miss appears. Don't tell me wrong, I tested it.

Say a unit is 32u away, and the attack has 32u range, and 32u buffer. If the unit moves another 32u, the attack will display a miss.

What does it measure in? Pixels?

cowmenace

Reaction score
I'm guessing it uses the same measurement as range uses, it wouldn't make sense to do it any other way

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.